1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Jojo_mojo, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Jojo_mojo

Jojo_mojo Fapstronaut

So I just barely got with somebody and I was wondering if I should be with them or not now there are many things to consider and I will list them down right here. I have mixed feelings upon this relationship that I formed with this girl that I met on Facebook and that I've been talking to for a long time but I think the main reason why I actually am dating her is probably based on her looks but at the same time on our personality and I'm not sure if I'm ready to have a girlfriend yet because I have so much in my hands and we don't really resonate with each other that much but she's in a very nice person. Should I stay with her or should I break up with her and tell her the truth.

2. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Ride it out 90 days date openly

3. mcade

mcade Fapstronaut

Ask yourself what you really want in you heart and soul. You are young and had a lifetime ahead of you. If you go against what you truly feel you can regret it later in life.

4. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Don’t waste her time move on because there is a guy out there that will cherish her and it’s a person out there for you

5. Jojo_mojo

Jojo_mojo Fapstronaut

She broke up with me an 1 hour before any of these posts by thanks anyways

STAR DUST likes this.
  6. blews

blews Fapstronaut

Theres more to liking someone than the fact that they are a good person, so if its not clicking then maybe its just not meant to be. That being said though, you dont really know a person until you KNOW a person. If you think theyre really attractive maybe give it a chance and see what she's really like and you might just be surprised

7. Jojo_mojo

Jojo_mojo Fapstronaut

8. Jojo_mojo

Jojo_mojo Fapstronaut

That's what I meant to say

9. Jojo_mojo

Jojo_mojo Fapstronaut

But thanks for all of your guy's support. You guys have a great night/day!

10. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Good date openly and consider alternative relationship stucture