1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by minionnomore, Jun 30, 2017.

1. minionnomore

minionnomore Fapstronaut

I don't know if any of you guys have experienced this or not.I have had a wonderful streak of a month or so then I relapsed and things went downhill from there.I couldn't even maintain a streak of three days it really is out of control.If any of you guys could help me out it would be really helpful and also let me know how ur streak is going.

2. James55

James55 Fapstronaut

I just started on here but I know what you are saying. Previously trying to stop, I'd have a streak of a week or so, then fall back to it, but it'd be worse than before. I guess we need to develop positive things to do instead of just the negative "I'm NOT doing that anymore". New and good habits.

3. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

What triggers the relapse?

4. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

It's called addiction. Like the alcoholic says "one little sip and i'm back". As it is for many of us. One PMO and we're back exactly where we were.

5. Steve Sancteria

Steve Sancteria Fapstronaut

getting back on track is a thing I had to learn after MANY relapses as well, if you turn wrong and notice it, then ofc you go back on the road that leads where you wanna go, cause the wrong turn won´t lead you to DisneyLand but also this needs some practice.

Take some minutes or an hour and think about the reasons you wanna go for NoFap, write it down, only thinking about it is not as effective, trust me.
    Once you got a big enough "why", you gonna recieve your motivation to start again.

After a while it becomes easier to restart again.

6. Abee

Abee Fapstronaut

Don't worry man. You was just victim to flatline effect. Which is part of recovery process. Everybody goes through this but you need to be patient in that situation.

Search for 'flatline nofaf effect' on youtube.
    You will find your solution.