1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need some advice and motivation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by mhnmhn2021, Oct 2, 2022.

1. mhnmhn2021

mhnmhn2021 Fapstronaut

I started NoFap 8 weeks ago and seen immense mental and physical benefits so far. I am trying to get in a better shape (I go to the gym and train muscle groups and walks, have a clean low calorie diet and good rest and supplements of course, I am the master of supplements). I rewarded myself with a few sessions of massage therapy in a good clinic so far and even a massage chair which I bought used for an amazing bargain a few days ago, amazing.
    How do I keep myself motivated? It seems low calorie diet is wearing me off a little. I feel hungry a lot (I'm not overweight by any measure, just want to like myself more in the mirror)

2. Chili Dog

Chili Dog Fapstronaut

Be comfortable with you. If image is what your after remember you're trying to be the best you can be and you mus'nt get all caught up in what people think of you. Your low calorie diet might be wearing thin on you because God gave man bicuspids for eating meat . I would recommend you look up your blood type and do an internet search on what that type should be eating. Maybe eat small portions but more frequently? About that mirror thing; you are just gonna have to accept something's as the way they are. Be gracious in what you do have, trade up your exercise for cardio vs muscle building if your on a low calorie diet. Your probably doing just fine and you've got someone in your ear telling you that you need to be something that isn't you. Just be you.

mhnmhn2021 likes this.
  3. mhnmhn2021

mhnmhn2021 Fapstronaut

I just need to keep going I guess. Last time, it took me 3 years to build the perfect image. I can't do that in 8 weeks of course. I need to give myself a break some days as well.

Chili Dog likes this.