1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I overcame my fear of approaching girls (2years NoFap)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Mar 27, 2020.

1. runksoneck

runksoneck Fapstronaut

nice work @Shivy490 what some steps u would suggest to keep improving in approaching girls during day? never approached, only at night or in social occasions

2. Thanks.
    The most important thing is to practice regularly. To talk to a lot of girls several times a week. To question yourself. To identify our limiting beliefs that prevent us from being authentic and free.

There's not really any advice to know. It all comes with practice and questioning.

3. jimmypage

jimmypage Fapstronaut

good job bro, very inspring!

4. MLetho

MLetho Fapstronaut

Damn mate you are very inspiring.
    You took steps that i should did long time ago. i am glad to see that people using NOFAP to picking up girls. For me it is the main reason for NOFAP.
    I started working out few years ago and i thought that will increase my self-confidence and give me chicks. Opposite things happened. Only combination of good habits with breaking fear will give results.
    When i am reading your story i feel like a person who is few steps behind. I want to change it but i dont know how much i can sacrifice and hold out to achieve this goal. Maybe i need to grow up my balls to make a move.
    Anyway, one day i want to share my success story like you and give other guys hope

Regards
    Marek

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. lowerbounds007

lowerbounds007 New Fapstronaut

@Shivy490 I almost gave up, until I chanced upon your inspiring life story. Thanks for being such an encouragement, and stay strong:)

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. One of the most important things I've learned in this process is that girls just want to have a good time. They don't want a guy who's trying to be the "best version of himself" and trying to be perfect. And you don't want that too. You want to accept yourself for who you are deep down inside. But your ego takes you away from who you are.
    What helped taking action is to remind myself that I don't need to be perfect. I don't need to know what to say, I don't need to be in that know-it-all posture. I don't need more money, more muscles. If I'm scared, that's okay. And that was so powerful and liberating. I wasn't taking action out of frustration anymore but out of love. I didn't care about the results anymore because I knew results don't define me. And I realized this is much more easy than I thought it was.

This journey of talking to girls really helped me to accept myself more as I am and to accept all situations. Rather than becoming "better" and having more.

It's worth it. But only if we choose the right path.

You can do it, good luck dude :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2020
    jax2k19 and MLetho like this.