1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I proposed to a girl but (open discussion)

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Black_Knight 1998, May 10, 2020.

1. Black_Knight 1998

Black_Knight 1998 Fapstronaut

Hi guys today is the 18th day of my reboot and I found a girl who is perfect to some extent,she only have some problems once I help her to rid of it ,she will be perfect and will be the girl of my dream

But I don't know why all I can think about is sexual thoughts as what if she refused the oral sex ?then i say to myself All i have to do is to begin the oral sex by myself to encourage her .

What if ....(sexual thoughts) although I'm romantic man and I wanna tell her romantic things and live the romantic life , and that's what i do to some extent in every time we call each other ,but when I try to think about our life after the marriage all I can think is sexual thoughts and fantasies which annoys me a lot , because I really admired her personality,mind and her soul .
    ,So I wanna Know why all of these thoughts come into my mind instead of the romantic things unlike what i was doing when I was single because when I was single all I was thinking about was romance and romantic things

Actually these sexual thoughts makes me anxious about what if she really.... (Any thought) ,i always say I'll find a solution in that time ,in addition to all of these thoughts makes me hate myself because all I think about is sex and that's unlike what i wanna.

İn addition to i think a lot about things that may destroy our relationship and that's also makes me afraid of losing her , in addition to we are in beginning of our relationship which makes me afraid of losing her.

Note: she told me that she's also admired with me

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

is not your job to fix her, it's hers if she thinks she need to fix something. you have to like her the way she is now, if she improves it in the future take it as a bonus.
    Is normal to have sexual thoughts with the person you like. Maybe you are a lot more hornier than normal because of your current streak. Give her oral if you want to give her pleasure, not to force her to give you oral back. if she is not into oral you have no right to make her do it for you. Accept the fact that she is not going to do it or date another girl that is willing to do it. Never try to change the other person, accept them the way they are or move on with another one that fits you better.
    Did you married her? or you just met her and are just taking on the phone? You are so afraid of loosing her. That´s weak, you think you don´t deserve her and that fear you have is going to make you do stupid thinks that in the future will make you lose her. You need to change your mentallity, woman like confident man and you are not confident at all.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Black_Knight 1998

you're totally right,but i meant she has some medical conditions that cause a problems for herself and that makes me worried about her , that's all what i meant by problems , i know that i shouldn't change one's personality ,but husband and wife can change for each other ,don't worry brother i know that

you're right also here i can't force her or it will not be different from rape and ,but there's a tiny problem, let's say she refused, should i commit adultery ? definitely no ,so what should i do in that time and don't tell me to accept this fact and live with that for the rest of my life, i'll try to encourage her with ever possible way and i don't say i'll have an oral sex from the first time for us together it can be delayed for the second or third night or but not in the first night , actually in these times when i'm normal not in hornier state i say we can delay the sex for second day and only focus on romantic in the first time and if i felt she will want to have sex i'll do it , because i believe that husband and wife should meet each other needs , because they share the every thing together.
    you're right because today i feel ,i'm normal and romantic to some extent

i really feel with that and when i was talking with her she told me ,that she don't know what she did in her life to deserve me ,so i replied to her that i said the same before and that's what i feel but i'm glad that i'm with her ,but it's still hard for me
    i'm normally confident with my female friends and when i talk to her i talk normally ,but then i remember that i may said something wrong or she may misunderstand something that's makes me afraid.

note : we can't talk about any sexual thing until we got married ,actually we will get married after about a year and live in the same house after marriage by 6 or 7 months , or may be less than all this period it depends on when i can prepare the house where will live together,
    i'll wait for your replays ,bro:emoji_heart:

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  4. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

This is the most important thing. You come to a relationship to give, to help the other person to grow and fulfill their needs. And the other person is there to the same for you. If you want something from her you just need to tell her what you want. No matter how much you try to encourage her to do something, if she don't want to do it she is not going to do it, and more you try to encourage her she is going to get more pissed at you because you are not respecting her wishes.

I know that your religion doesn't allow you to have sex or live with your wife until marriage, but the best thing to do is to date a woman several years in order to know her well and figure out if she fills all your needs, even the sexual ones. You can't do this.. so you are gambling with her. If it happens that after marriage she don't even want to have sex with you, you will have to accept it.

My 1st girlfriend didn't like oral, neither giving or receiving. The only times she gave me oral were after I tried to dump her twice. In 4 years she never do it despite i told her that i would like to do it to her and her to me. At that moment it wasn't deal braker, today i will never have a serious relationship with a woman that not like to do it to please his man.
    This is why i know you are not confident. you feel that if you lose her you will never found someone like her anymore. A confident man knows that he is her best option and she is not going to leave him, but in the case she leaves him he knows that he can find another woman as good as her or even better.
    Build your confidence around this.

5. Black_Knight 1998

I'm glad that I talked to you thanks bro:)