i proved that i love myself more than her.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Pati_ryu, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

hello frnds chai pilo....a short intro
    • done 45 days streak in 2017 when in love(45 days).
    • fall in depression and become pmo addict.
    • recovered slowly steady but couldnt make it pmo free all this time (around 10 day or a week being max streak)
    • apart from hair loss effeminate behavior misogyny ED low confidence weak voice nervousness low attention weird looks fat body..........the word to describe me.
    • being pmo free or quitting internet and practising meditation reading books is what i idealise
    • root of addiction
    1. my android phone .
    2. my tendency to escape waste time.
    3. triggers.meme website that corrupts my mind with adult jokes. nofapman
    after my sem exams i had been fapping much.and felt like a loser.i cried once but still didnt stopped. so i thought that i will make 45 days free till my bday. but i relpased again after a week or so but made 30 days free of pmo till my bday. and the streak continued. idk exactly what to do to laugh bcoz i am so streassed about winning and still perform low sometimes good sometimes not at all. so i had read some adult content withot giving up so i didnt called it relapse.that was day 45. and fi finally i watched youtube today got a trigger and relpased on day 52.
    well ...i broke the record right. i mean after 16 months i finally healed myself to make a longer streak...even more than when i was in love.... and that day too i had relpased bcz i was hopeless ....
    i noticed more alertness peace n energy this time. my hairloss and poor studies is what demotivates me. i need to be more disciplined. my mentor told me to do mindfullness mediation and journal but i dodnt knw why i cant make up mind to do that or to continue it.
    also i read tow fiction novels.but laziness of not starting another and not quitting phone lead me to first binge watch utube and then relpase.
    q. so is this a success story...how ? ans. yes this is sucess story as
    1. longest streak of my life time.
    2. broke previous record of 2017
    3. 2nd sucees story on nofap in 2 months.
    not cryig but looking forward to reset again. overuse of bold font..now guys feel freee to give suggestions. and let me tell you i am happy as i broke my record.

hello frnds chai pilo....a short intro
    • done 45 days streak in 2017 when in love(45 days).
    • fall in depression and become pmo addict.
    • recovered slowly steady but couldnt make it pmo free all this time (around 10 day or a week being max streak)
    • apart from hair loss effeminate behavior misogyny ED low confidence weak voice nervousness low attention weird looks fat body..........the word to describe me.
    • being pmo free or quitting internet and practising meditation reading books is what i idealise
    • root of addiction
    1. my android phone .
    2. my tendency to escape waste time.
    3. triggers.meme website that corrupts my mind with adult jokes. nofapman
    after my sem exams i had been fapping much.and felt like a loser.i cried once but still didnt stopped. so i thought that i will make 45 days free till my bday. but i relpased again after a week or so but made 30 days free of pmo till my bday. and the streak continued. idk exactly what to do to laugh bcoz i am so streassed about winning and still perform low sometimes good sometimes not at all. so i had read some adult content withot giving up so i didnt called it relapse.that was day 45. and fi finally i watched youtube today got a trigger and relpased on day 52.
    well ...i broke the record right. i mean after 16 months i finally healed myself to make a longer streak...even more than when i was in love.... and that day too i had relpased bcz i was hopeless ....
    i noticed more alertness peace n energy this time. my hairloss and poor studies is what demotivates me. i need to be more disciplined. my mentor told me to do mindfullness mediation and journal but i dodnt knw why i cant make up mind to do that or to continue it.
    also i read tow fiction novels.but laziness of not starting another and not quitting phone lead me to first binge watch utube and then relpase.
    q. so is this a success story...how ? ans. yes this is sucess story as
    1. longest streak of my life time.
    2. broke previous record of 2017
    3. 2nd sucees story on nofap in 2 months.
    not cryig but looking forward to reset again. overuse of bold font..now guys feel freee to give suggestions. and let me tell you i am happy as i broke my record.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2018