1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I really hate nofap success stories

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 21, 2020.

1. i never saw any of these magic unattractive people lol. looks is all that matters

2. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

If you keep telling yourself that you will not live a fulfilled life. Look inside you. Find the good qualities you possess and share them with others.

kaylee time likes this.
  3. sex is a physical process. its all about physical attraction. women only want to share looks with you. they just want a good looking bf to show to their friends and have mindless sex with

4. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

Sex is actually as much of a psychological process as it is a physical process. You are forming an emotional bond with that person.

henryhill, Fullyawake and kaylee time like this.
  5. kaylee time

kaylee time Fapstronaut

Lmfao. Get your shit together and suck it up. You can not speak to other people’s intentions. I think you just so desperately want a woman to have mindless sex with you so you can be someone’s arm candy. There is seriously so much more to life than having sex.

MJ93, Davyfreedom and henryhill like this.
  6. every women has ONS and casual sex. do you think they need an emotional bond lol?

7. true but at the end of the day, you wil still want a nice pussy to cum in.

who doesnt?

8. Davyfreedom

Davyfreedom Fapstronaut

My point was addressing the fact that not all sex is about physical attraction.

kaylee time likes this.
  9. well, most sex is and at least the first sex people have is pretty materilistic

10. kaylee time

kaylee time Fapstronaut

How would you know if you’ve never had sex?

henryhill and Jonnyb4 like this.
  11. henryhill and kaylee time like this.
  12. girls and guys have told me about it.

13. kaylee time

kaylee time Fapstronaut

I once heard there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!!!

14. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

I can't understand why you people are even replying

kaylee time likes this.
  15. henryhill

henryhill Fapstronaut

Morbid curiosity for me lol. This guy is almost guaranteed a troll but I can’t help but wonder if a person actually could believe all that.

kaylee time likes this.
  16. a lot of people do in fact cuz sadly its the reality

17. dude, women are very honest with their sex lives, a girl eve showed me a vid of her getting fucked once

18. Like everyone that swallowed your pill, I mean you even use the same words that used the other people.
    At least use a bit of fantasy when you are trolling.

19. He (or she) is definitely a troll. Such a sad person! He needs to get a life. But people can believe all that, just not at the same time because he contradicts himself.

henryhill likes this.
  20. when i did i do so