1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I received Yellow Belt! || Meditation || Ask me Anyhing!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mr.Tony, May 1, 2021.

1. A month ago, i made a challenge to do daily meditation and make it habit to do it everyday!

I learned alot of things doing it! I've been doing it consistantly everyday for one hour!

It took me a long dedication, but it's okay, I really wish that people start doing it! it is super useful!

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/one-hour-meditation-challenge-30-days.306434/page-4

Today i've finally received the Yellow Belt, I will start my progress Tomorow, I decided to make it a life long habit!

I welcome you all to join my challenge over here:

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/daily-one-hour-meditation-a-life-long-challenge.308388/

Let's rise my brothers! Let's improve ourselves and become the best versions of ourselves! Peace up!

StreetJesus305 likes this.
  2. What overall benefits have you experienced? And congrats that’s quite an achievement

Mr.Tony and StreetJesus305 like this.
  3. I never been diagnosed with ADHD my whole life, I was struggling with studies all my life, I only had Es and Ds having a C is really a great achievement to me.

I was born prematurely that's true, I had a poor weight... All of this indicate these are the syptoms of ADHD.

I was very very very troublesome as a Kid, I got expelt from the school, I made a lot of trouble to my parents.

I could go to school for weeks, and when you ask me what did you learn, i would say nothing! Nothing just blank.

Thanks to God, I managed to achieve MBA and Two Bachelor degrees in different fields and Universities. I knew that this is not my full potential! During all this time i was a PMO Addict.

To achieve the extreme level of my potention, I must go extreme on myself and use everything in my abilities to achieve that.

The first thing i will suggest my friend is to have a " Strong Will " a Really really Strong One!

After doing Meditation daily every hour for a Month, although it's not really a long time.

I can say that i'm more and more aware of my Mind! And My Thoughts and More Focused!

Controling my thoughts mean vontroling my feelings which also leads to controling my Actions! I'm also more patient.

My Family members noticed i'm more calm. Not really the person who i used to be.

In short, I'm wolling to make Meditation a Life Long habit, Including Success Habits.
    - Meditation will change your life and it will improve your life and control your thoughts and Emotions.

I can now feel Negativity in my chest and Stop it back whenever someone says something unappropriate.

And on the Top of it all Wisdom! Good Luck and Welcome to my challenge Anytime! Good Luck ;) .

Always Keep Going likes this.