1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I swllowed everything and became honest

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by BrendonP20, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Great to hear, now stay open and honest and do what you told her you would do. Let her see your growth.
    Best wishes to you both.

BrendonP20 likes this.
  2. BrendonP20

BrendonP20 Fapstronaut

Thanks!

3. BrendonP20

BrendonP20 Fapstronaut

Thanks.

Sorry. Yes she's a woman.

Uhm yes details. My mind right now just keeps on digging for things to reveal. Honestly some details just didnt appear in my mind up front and we talked about how I'll just lay it down randomly and she'll listen when I remember something.

I'm sorry I said my future plans. I just realized it now that yes even if she's not openly talking about supporting me and she's saying that I'm in this alone, she's here. And I guess that's all the support I should need. I'll fix myself over the 90 day reboot. And I'll report everything along the way together with the details or memories that pop up.

After 90 days hopefully I'm strong enough to be able to look up at women and not feel anything sexual.
    Hopefully I'll be able to make her feel wanted again, the right way.

No I didn't promise anything. But I'm hoping. And I guess deep down she's hoping too.

4. BrendonP20

BrendonP20 Fapstronaut

Omegle and having cybersexual encounters with different women. :(

5. Well, growth is a good thing, you're getting rid of it now, don't beat yourself up. You can do this.

6. BrendonP20

BrendonP20 Fapstronaut

Thanks. Thank you.

7. BrendonP20

BrendonP20 Fapstronaut

Tohight we did something. Drunk and all. And I knew she might feel bad and regret it but I asked her and she doesn't regret anything. She also told me I can be super s-ual as long as it's channelled towards her. I gave and I didn't receive for the hopes of "Oh I didn't O I guess I'm good." Am I? How would we tackle this over the 90 day period? What can we do? What would reset my counter?

8. BrendonP20

BrendonP20 Fapstronaut

Thank you.

We've watched it already but we will watch it again once the internet is okay here. It's too expensive to watch it using this prepaid connection.