1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I think I got bony because of the PMO

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Frenchie, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Frenchie

Frenchie Fapstronaut

Hi everyone !

I would have the opinion of PMO addicts (like me) about what PMO causes on their body.

I'm really bony. I'm fapping since I was 10. I'm 18 now. I decided to change. But I really think that my body would be different if I haven't fapped theises last 8 years...

I think I'm bony because of the PMO because it cost me a lot of my energy and when it became a real addiction, I sometimes felt tired by fapping so much.

Do you think it's possible ?

2. -DS-

-DS- Fapstronaut

Shim_1Z likes this.
  3. Frenchie

Frenchie Fapstronaut

I tought.

PMO makes testosterone down. Teenage boys got muscles thanks to the high level of testosterone...

But I'm not an expert and I may be wrong.

I'm not sure because I'm eating normal quantities or more than others persons

4. ChrisHaven

ChrisHaven Fapstronaut

Eat more and lift some weights-you'll be fine :)

5. as96

as96 Fapstronaut

Fapping too much can cause your metabolic rate to increase

6. FireGuardian

FireGuardian Fapstronaut

Yeah, it's totally possible. After all, your body has to make an additional effort regenerating sperm and there are a lot of vitamins and minerals that go into it. So less goes into your body mass. And yes, you will feel tired by fapping too much. Feeling tired, you won't exercise as much, and not exercising enough, you won't feel too hungry, so you won't eat enough. It's a destructive cycle.

7. Computer_Geek

Computer_Geek Fapstronaut

Oriental medicine really deals with restraining/redirecting sexual energy.

Trying to google relevant sources; I want to exercise these approaches.