1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I touch myself in bed with my wife HELP

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by SCAJL, Apr 24, 2020.

1. SCAJL

SCAJL Fapstronaut

Nearly two weeks into hard mode reboot and this has been an ongoing problem if i have a stressful arguement with my SO or struggled with intrusive images before settling to sleep i touch myself outside my pants. (I now wear thick shorts to bed to try and stop this) but this still does not stop me, i never O because i cant because of constant p use in the past i can only O when with P or having sex with SO.
    Sometimes i remember this action and sometimes i dont and my SO is convinced i am awake at this point and because of the lies connected to my pmo in the past she does not believe me.
    Can anyone help me with advice to help/stop this situation thanks people

2. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Accountability! Get some AP's (as many as you can!) and a sponsor! SA.org has information on local meetings all over the world! Go to one, get involved, and get a sponsor there. But when you're alone, that's when self-discipline has to come into play. Your SO doesn't believe that you touch yourself in your sleep, or that you don't O?