1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I wanna end this f*cking vice once and for all and change my life radically forever

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ryner, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Ryner

Ryner Fapstronaut

Well, what's up everybody I'm Ryner 20 years old and for a long time I have this terrible vice, since I was a adolescent something that has affected me a lot I'm quite aware of this problem think it's the first step to being able to change situation difficult of our mistakes, see, assume the consequences to beginning a new life. Like anyone I've tried to quit many times, but I couldn't get it but I'm willing to try one more time, I will never give up until I achieve what proposed me
    this time I want to do it through sport I feel motivated and at the same time the desire to masturbate diminish it but struggled with that every day, I've been training in the gym for since some time masturbation along with the sleep disorders that has created me don't allow me to achieve adequate muscle growth so it's more than necessary to end this at once!

D . J . likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

How are you progressing today?

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?