1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want my life back

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by gqauthor, Mar 27, 2014.

1. gqauthor

gqauthor Fapstronaut

Hey gang,

It's been seven days since the last PMO, and I can't even remember how many years it's been going on. 18, I think (started at around 13, I'm turning 31 on Saturday...) I almost relapsed today, but I thought about what a friend had told recently me about how ceasing masturbation can help ED (which has been a problem of mine for over a year,) and I made a decision: I want my *beep*ing life back. I don't want to be nervous when I get into bed with my wife, whom I love more than anyone or anything else in the world. I don't want to have to fret about whether or not I'll be able to perform when the time comes (and it doesn't very often because she's in a doctorate program, and spare time is in short supply.)

Just deleted the folder. Holy crap - 700 items, nearly 1 gig. How the hell did that happen? How did I let myself go so far? Well, it ends now. I've read a few of your stories so far, and it's been a tremendous inspiration. We can do this!

2. Well done! You are on the right way! Be strong!