1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want my life to change

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Tmac10, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Tmac10

Tmac10 New Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,

I'm kinda nervous about signing up for something like this but I know it's for the best. I don't want this lifestyle anymore and I am determined to change it. I will become the person I want to be and I will focus on my goal of self improvement each and every day. My streak starts now as this is the first day. Thank you for having me:)

2. ghengis_naan

ghengis_naan Fapstronaut

Welcome to the club bro! If you haven't already then start with the resources listed HERE, It will help you all along your journey. Let us know about your goals and keep us updated how your journey goes. Read these SUCCESS STORIES about how people here changed their life , it is very motivating.
    Just wanted you to know that we are all here to support each other and if you need any help don't hesitate to contact me or anyone here.

Good luck on your first day. Stay strong!

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?