1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want some cheeks but at the sametime Im okay with being alone.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by PrinceOtaku, Aug 7, 2019.

1. PrinceOtaku

PrinceOtaku Fapstronaut

This is a conflicting issues I seem to have between myself. With me having my insecurities still living at home with mom at age 25, not having a car or job, being broke these things I related to me having insecurities thus not being able to get any ass At the same time after doing semen retention for 6 months, Im trying to reach spiritual enlightenment, I look at other guys who is getting all of the action and they look miserable af, makes me happy with me being single and at peace within myself. Everybody got their own struggles, you cant have it all.

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I think it is more about getting "The cheeks" (quite a colorful way of putting it) of someone you could spend the rest of your life with. Probably that is why those guys who get "cheeks" all the time look "miserable af" is because it is shallow and superficial.

3. JonShawn

JonShawn Fapstronaut

Yeah, all the guys in my life that "get cheeks" (lol) all the time tell me that they are miserable.

"I just wish I could be with a girl that I actually cared about. Someone that I could trust going to parties and clubs. That stuff keeps me up at night" - A friend of mine

Batty Belfry and Coffee Candy like this.
  4. b-v-o-y

b-v-o-y Fapstronaut

They’re receiving a lot of pleasure, that’s for sure, but not actual happiness.
    They are very different things. Keep building yourself up man, eventually you will get a job and a car. Get someone who can keep you accountable and push your ass when you need to be pushed to take the next step.
    Keep being happy being single. You don’t need anyone to complete you. You already complete yourself. Being with a girl should only enhance/complement your life.
    Hope everything works out. You seem to be on the right track :)

Batty Belfry and Coffee Candy like this.
  5. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Such positivity around this thread .. Great loved reading it.

6. Batty Belfry

Batty Belfry Fapstronaut

When you think about it, living at home with your parents, despite not having a job, is a better place to be at than being unhappy or dissatisfied with a woman who is not willing to stay with you long-term like you would. I relate to wanting to have a relationship and for the longest time too. I thought it would make me more well-rounded, socially acceptable, but all those thoughts are societal expectations impressed on us. You can be happy being alone and you can be happy with another person.

Whatever choice you make, let it make you happy and fulfilled. Stephen Wright put it this way, "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"