1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to get involved

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by FailingForward, Mar 13, 2020.

1. FailingForward

FailingForward Fapstronaut

Hello,

These past 5-6 months have been nothing but extraordinary to me in terms of true transformation in my life. The amount of gratitude I pour out to this community is endless because who knew the best thing of my life would be free and right in front of me. NoFap is a never ending challenge that provides constant attention to detail to get successful results. I was wondering if I can be a moderator or help out the website in some sort of way, and I am just not sure how to. I would love to volunteer and help people that are just like me in ways that they may have not heard of before. If someone can at least guide me in the right direction that would be great. I cannot give all the money in this world to the site, but I can give what can be more valuable which is what I know and what has help me get so far on my streak.

Hustlerr and Muphy like this.
  2. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

That is very kind of you.
    You can help people on this platform. You can go through the forums and reply to those post which have not received any replies. Because they are really looking for help and nobody has tried to help them till then. you can take a initiative and start a conversation with those.

Also you can encourage new joiners in the "new to nofap" section. and guide them how you achieved this long streak success.