1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to leave my family and go in another country...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Newme95, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Newme95

Newme95 Guest

Hi guys,I'd like to have some advice.I'm living with my family but I don't like it.I don't know what to do with my life.My parents are always angry for stupid things ,my 25yo sister always cry and rages with me and my parents(She says that she doesn't like his life and 1 time she said she wants to commit suicide).The fact is that I get a lot of anxiety and mood swings from my house,when I'm outside of my city I feel free and have 0% social anxiety. I'm starting university,but I don't like it,I only do it to leave this house and never look back.I don't know if it's a good choice to go to university because with all this rage in the air how can i do it?5 years is a longtime .The fact is that my parents are willing to pay anything that society thinks is good(university,sports,foods,therapist) but this place is a fucking mess. I don't know what to do.

2. slowhands

slowhands Fapstronaut

Hi mate,

that's exactly the story of my life! :D Hometown=social anxiety, stress and negative moods. Anywhere else=totally positive, social and active! TRUE STORY.

As far as I understand, you have -thorugh your family- the financial means to leave your hometown.Well, at least 50% of your problems are solved. And now the actual choice is between university or something else (which would mean getting a job or attending some professional courses, if you wannabe financially autonomous).

I think you should meditate about your future and the person you wanna to become. There should be some subject you like in your life (humanities, maths, law, and all the jazz) and that could be academically studied. Or maybe is there a profession you'd be comfortable with?

My advise is: start thinking seriously about university. That would mean a new life, new house, new people, new relationships, new projects and new challenges you will constantly face every single day! I really really miss my university years (graduated last year) and guarantee it's one of most intense human and professional experiences a person can live.

Anyway, you can inbox me for every question or simple chat!

Good luck! and congrats for your 47 days! :D

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
    Newme95 and JoeinMD like this.