1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to make myself great again.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by BarronABS, Nov 20, 2016.

1. BarronABS

BarronABS Fapstronaut

I was here a couple years ago when my life sucked. It was awful. I was was killing myself every day. Here I met a dew great guys whom I talked and expressed my rebid thoughts. My problem has always been loss of focus and flight to fantasy world. I have been weak for all of my life and in my fantasy world I was the master of my life. I was hooking up with the girls of my dreams. Every time I was fapping I was becoming a vampire craving for more blood. Then something happened. I found a job and then I married to a girl that even in my wildest dreams I would never marry. She has everything to be an ideal. She is marvelous and caring.She is positive and she LOVES me despite all my faults. When we married I never hoped to have a baby but after a year I become a Father. My daughter is an angel. But I still fap. I have those bad thoughts inside. I hold grudge against the world. I am angry and unsatisfied and plus I got those thoughts of death. I think I gonna die and it kills me. It is painful. I am very changeable. I want to get these thoughts out of my mind and live a healthy life. I know I am wrong but I do this thing again and again. If someone wants to talk to me just tell me.

2. hi mate, i just registered and i am in a similar situation like you. if you want, read my introducing and i am so glad to talk.

BarronABS likes this.
  3. BarronABS

BarronABS Fapstronaut

Let's talk. Believe me I just want to talk with someone.