1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to succeed

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Kamal_2018, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Kamal_2018

Kamal_2018 Fapstronaut

I am new to the site, I subscribed only today, I suffer from the problem of addiction to watching these sites, I have been watching them for ten years, it caused me a lot of problems, health, psychological and so on, I am married, my relationship with my wife is not well, I had an intention I am sincere in getting rid of this matter, but every time I relapse again, although I am conservative, religious and cultured, but this matter did not make me stand up to instinct, after so many attempts, I heard a lecture talking about how the brain is neglected with this matter, And that the matter is very dangerous for the brain, and it is not related to enjoyment, then it ends, the issue is dangerous for the brain in the first place, after knowing the work of the brain and the secretion of dopamine and hormones, I decided to stop this addiction, today I have 13 days from the time of this decision, I find My soul is stronger than before, the times when I am weak now I interpret it as a secretion of dopamine. I want to succeed and not return to an imaginary life. Whoever reads research in this field and the health, psychological and family damages that this addiction causes, knows that it must be stopped immediately. I want to provide support and advice from everyone, let us unite as one team so that we can all succeed on the other team that wants all people to be addicted, in order to make billions of dollars in profit.
    Finally, I will say that I translated my words from my mother tongue into English, and thank you very much for this website

open_your_eyes likes this.