1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I wanted to know who is the Marilyn Monroe of our time and...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jackb97, Jun 3, 2019.

Is hillary clinton hot?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. She's a reptile

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. Kinda

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  1. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

hmm. Don't know about this one. Margot Robbie yeah but Hillary Fooking Clinton?
    Who made this list? Obviously not Bill Clinton.
    [​IMG]

2. How the hell Beyonce even is there? :D Tons of makeup and surgeries - that's what makes a woman beautiful? Nope from me lol. I think Marilyn was more natural than a lot's of nowday ladies. Of course she had makeup on n stuff, but it wasn't so much as these days, fuck no.
    For me Magot Robbie kind of reminds me of Marilyn.

3. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

True. Ragnar likes his blondes. Cant blame him.

4. You, gentlemen, have a good sense of humor. :emoji_ok_hand:

5. Well, to be fair, times are different now. Marilyn probably didn't seem so "natural" back in her day. She was pretty made-up and glamorous compared to average women of the time.

But I agree, nonetheless, that natural beauty is much better than surgeries and pounds of makeup.

6. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

7. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

Hillary Clinton?! what the flying monkeys?

8. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Make up was pretty common in the 60s it just wasn't orange like it seems to be today.

9. SHE'S A REPTILE LOL. I don't have nearly enough tinfoil for that conversation. Yeah, no, she's definitely not beautiful, just more fake news.

LEPAGE likes this.
  10. I had the biggest crush on her as a teen-anger. Ever since Rat Race.

11. I had a crush on the guy with the tongue ring :p

12. lol. But only if they can be plowed. I loved his temptress chick the best...

13. Hillary as a young woman was rather good-looking.

Marilyn Monroe of our time = the most prominent sex symbol would (unfortunately) be Kim K.

14. Marilyn Monroe really is overrated. I mean shes cute, but not at all what people make her out to be.

Hillary was cute as a teen but now is hideous... or just older. Aging didn't suit her well. Guess it was the plethora of federal & immoral crimes / scandals she's been involved with. Her and her husband really are on some bonnie and clyde shit

15. That's the thing. People like Marilyn are immortalized in our minds as these beautiful women forever, because she died so young. If she hadn't died, who knows what she would have looked like later in life?

16. Yeah also famous people are held in a legendary regard when they die

17. Also true

18. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

19. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

You talking about Trump's face-paint?
    Ideals of beauty were completely different in her time. Curves were considered sexy and skinny bodies were timid and chaste.