I wish I could be with her.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ARESIAN, May 14, 2024 at 1:13 PM.

1. ARESIAN

ARESIAN Fapstronaut

I am feeling incredibly lonely. It's depressing and makes me physically sick.

Fapping used to distract me from this. Now that I ain't fapping, I am feeling these problems in their full force.

There's this senior in my college. She is the coolest person I have ever known. Like she is everything I dreamt of being when I was a child. She is kind, very smart, modest, witty, mature, well-organised and very helpful.

I don't have a crush on her. I wholeheartedly consider her to be my elder sister. I wish she was by my side cuddling me and showering me with her love but she doesn't know of my problems. She is busy with her own life.

I am heartbroken at my loneliness and will find a way to grow happy in it. I wish I could say I love her but I don't throw that word around lightly. Love would be a strong enough feeling to make me stop feeling sick. *Sigh*.

I deserve my pain. I have fapped myself into this shit.

USER_ERROR likes this.
  2. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

That’s called a crush. You’re in denial.
    Yeah maybe, but you’re going to recover out of it. At some point you earn the right to say, “fapping is a thing I used to do, but not anymore.”

Learning to exist with uncomfortable feelings without resorting to PMO is a key part of recovery. Keep at it.

USER_ERROR and Orphan like this.
  3. ARESIAN

ARESIAN Fapstronaut

Thank for taking the time to comment man. I appreciate your support.

Look, I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree on the crush thing. I don't want to debate it. I know how I feel. But again, no offence and thank you for commenting :)

Also, congrats on making it to day 94!!

USER_ERROR likes this.
  4. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

What's preventing you from asking her out and perhaps making her your girlfriend?

USER_ERROR likes this.
  5. ARESIAN

ARESIAN Fapstronaut

Well I won't be asking her out 'coz I think of her as a sister.

Even if I did like her though, she's already with someone.

6. Tom️

Tom️ Fapstronaut

I think some people are confused because of the cuddling and showering with love part. Sounds like you just want someone to be there with you for support, like a platonic friend. I knew a woman that did that with me, and I was kind weirded out by it since I always saw cuddling as a romantic/intimate act.

Unfortunately there isn’t much to say other than you have to push through it. Hopefully things get better for you sooner than later.

ARESIAN likes this.
  7. ARESIAN

ARESIAN Fapstronaut

Yeah you're right. I can see how that would make someone think like I wanted something romantic from her. You're spot on about the platonic friend part. That's all I want. I'm one of those people that'll use the word love even when I talk about the bond between two friends.

I will push through it. Thanks for commenting and understanding. Good luck in your journey!!

Last edited: May 15, 2024 at 1:14 AM
  8. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

This threw me off, "I wish she was by my side cuddling me." Most people would not expect to be cuddled by their platonic friend.
    Head out and find a girlfriend and your problems will be solved.

ARESIAN likes this.
  9. ARESIAN

ARESIAN Fapstronaut

Yeah I understand what you're saying. I meant like long hugs and pats on the back. I know friends don't really do that stuff with as much intimacy as my post suggests. That's why I think of her as a sister.

I'll have to think about the girlfriend part. I have a lot going on in my life right now.

Last edited: May 15, 2024 at 11:47 AM
    nomo likes this.
  10. Mr. Unhappy

Mr. Unhappy Fapstronaut

I wouldn't give in to these Alpha Woman. Ironically back in Middle School There was a girl I wasted having a crush on for years and even in High School I had to hang out with her because of my friend group even after High School I would see glimpses of her. It was like everything was perfect about her and it's just energy draining dude. I realized I can't keep gazing and liking a woman that I'll never have a chance with. Literally it was like this Blonde angel didn't quit. I always wondered why she had it so good. Out of all my friends she was the one that seemed like she had her shit figured out, she was always with a man, gorgeous and blond. I just never understood. I had crushed on her and it was the dumbest thing I've ever done. They seriously get pass goes and its annoying as shit.

Dude what I can suggest is to focus on your self and enjoy hobbies and activities as much as you can. If you find a career just focus on it and forward your self. These type of girls are a waste of time, unless you go balls deep and grow a pair to talk to her and ask her out.

11. ARESIAN

ARESIAN Fapstronaut

First off thank you for commenting on my post man. It means a lot!

And secondly, I'm sorry you had to go through that man. I can see how it can be draining as hell.

I will take your advice and enjoy my hobbies and work on my career.

Hopefully in the future the both of us will be in a position where we can attract top-tier women!!

Good luck in your journey!!