1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I wish

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by kumarach, May 29, 2023.

Tags:
  1. kumarach

kumarach Fapstronaut

I wish I could just end things right now. Just leave this world and stop being a burden to all the people i know. I failed as a student as a son as a boyfriend. I just don't have anything to live for. I wish I knew a painless way to end all of this. To stop bothering people once and for all. And not be a burden this big to them. I love with this feeling each day that had i not been there people would have been happier. Had i not been there they'd not have to deal with a looser like me

2. I am sad

I am sad Fapstronaut

I am feeling exactly the same. Idk what to do anymore...

3. pinnacle

pinnacle Fapstronaut

Save up 2-3K dollars and "die", leave. Go far away. You will see you have immense value and that it is just the baggage of others perceptions, your own perceptions based on your past that are weighing you down. Anger is the path to a power some consider to be unnatural. Wake up angry. Every day. You failed. Everyone expects you to be a burden, a drain, a menace. You will prove them wrong one day or even just today. "Today was a net positive" then add another today. then another and soon u got a net positive month. If a day is too hard just start off with an hour. Can you have a net positive hour? Perhaps you are the type to think that if you just saved the life of one other person then your own life would be worth it, no??

Well my brother, the life you save - may be your own.

Sam78 likes this.