1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I wont meet expectations

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by David117, Jun 14, 2021.

1. David117

David117 Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,
    Im David, 23, during mi hole live i have been struggling with sexual anxiety. Sometimes has been better and others worse. However, Its been a while now without S and too much time with PMO. I am meeting a new girl now, i dont romantically love her, either does she, i just wanna have fun andoso does she. She is virgin and thats too much responsibility for me, I thing I wont meet the expectations. Can anyone help me? Should I reduce M? Any experiences?

PD: sorry for my english

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  2. I enjoy helping people when I can because I do have a lot of experience in the dating field. so I hope this will help you.

Find a way to return to the moment.. the moment that is right here in front of you. Your already planning step 4-5-6 and you haven’t even done step 1 yet.

You don’t need to do anything. Ok all you have to do is have fun. Relax and let things flow naturally.
    No need to control
    No need to worry
    Why?

Because it won’t change anything.
    Please then allow yourself to have fun. As long as both of you are adults who consent to having fun then have fun! You know the only thing in your way? You! And all those anxious thoughts. So give yourself permission to relax and don’t set expectations. Ok. No expectations of you or of her.

Let me tell you something, if she is a virgin she has 0 expectations haha. So stop your worry man! That part was funny to me. If you go into this thing and just have a good time you will be happy! Simple right. Make it simple again, your going to be fine

NF SINCE BIRTH and karshup like this.
  3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

She choosed you to loose her virginity. Go have fun and do it.

Who cares? again she choosed you for doing it. Go and do your stuff. If she is not happy with your performance she is more than welcome to go and have sex with someone else. Is not your problem. Don't focus on what people think. Always think about you and what you can do better to be a better man or lover.

Yes, is going to be positive in every aspect of your life. Do it for you, not for other people. Be a better man and every person around you is going to benefit from it.

4. Think it is all summed up pretty well already. Try to stay clean of PMO. It will help you clarify your mind and make flirting easier. Dont worry about her being a virgin. It is no big deal. If it comes down to sex, it will be because she wants to. She will probably be just as anxious as you if not more. Throw all your worries out the window and try to have fun.

5. David117

David117 Fapstronaut

Hey guys,
    Thank you all for your contributions. You make me feel that im not alone. I just wanna achieve a normal and healthy sexual live, but this is so difficult for me.

Im gonne meet this girl some day next week, I will try to invite her home if I feel confortable. I dont want fear to control me.

Thank you again!

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  6. Good luck! Make sure to flirt a lot with her and dont invite her home unless you have kissed her first is my advice.

brassknucks likes this.