1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I workout with a female trainer at the gym.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by boyrose, May 20, 2022.

1. Bahahahaha thanks buddy that was funny. Just don't focus on it. Rubbing one out every night is only preventing you from making her your wife. Stop looking at her ass and start looking at future with her. You can marry her and poke it all day long lol.

mrpractical likes this.
  2. You should honestly get a male trainer. He might understand your biology, fitness goals, or biological capacity more, which could be a benefit for your fitness. And a male trainer may reduce any chance of possible sexual harassment.

If you don't want to change trainer, then you can tell your current trainer to wear less exposed or less open clothing. Maybe she can wear sweatpants or thin long pants that cover like sweatpants.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  3. FocusIsLove

FocusIsLove Fapstronaut

I think this thread really highlights how not everyone here is going after the same goal.
    Some just want to cut P

Some just want to cut O, semen retentioners
    Some of those though also want to cut P and O
    Some want to cut just MO
    And some retentioners do full no PMO

Some want to cut PMO
    some just want to cut PMO temporarily and go back to PMO
    some want to cut PMO temporarily and then after some time have MO w/o P
    Some want to cut out PMO permanently other than O from real intimacy.

Haven't seen anyone trying for Monk Life for Life yet, but maybe they're on here too.

That said, my brother, I don't think you're doing anything wrong as long as you feel like it isn't deterring you from your goals of sexual health. Just be honest w/ yourself if you aren't meeting your goals, then this may be one of the possible factors causing that. If it's not though, more power to you. Women are amazing and beautiful. Enjoy their company as it fits.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
    kropo82 and Tannhauser like this.
  4. Chris333

Chris333 Fapstronaut

Workout I admit can be a strong trigger too. I can control this much better by now. No urges throwing me into compulsive m behaving but definitely know the feel.
    There are a couple that truly enjoy the thrill. Always at the peak hours when it’s full with mainly men. Top body with cleavage and the ass leggings. But the workout concentration i manage to keep in alert state and not getting sucked in. Seeing but not hooked. Sometimes it helps me just saying inwardly Damm girl you look so ducking hot. To take edge off versus fighting it.

5. MrPriest

MrPriest Fapstronaut

Focus on getting the pump and not on thinking how you would pump her mate, the gym is a sacred place, treat as such, even if afrodite herself would show up while you are working out, focus on your training.

If you have enough blood to get a boner, not enough blood is pumping to your muscles.

May god bless you.