1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If a girl likes u she will find time for you

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Dec 29, 2019.

1. jfl at buying stuff like "im busy" or "im not ready for a relationship". jfl if you wait for any girl in 2019 when every girl you met has had at least one 1 night stand and tons of casual sex.

sex nowdays happens vey fast. if you dont get it immidiately, stop talking to her, block her and move on. life is to short to invest it on women who toy with u

2. Mandala my dude. Reading through all your posts you have one of the most negative, deterministic and bleak outlooks on life I've seen in a long while. I don't care what's happened to you in the past, I care about the present. And I know that holding this attitude presently is going to hold you back from achieving your goals, irregardless of anything else. Henry Ford famously said "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right".

And frankly reading everything you're writing in this post and elsewhere it just looks like one big tantrum. That's not constructive. That's not going to get you anywhere atall. Maybe you need to completely reframe the way you look at life. It sounds like you put a whole lot of emphasis on women. Maybe you should change that: try instead focusing on something totally different. Ask yourself what you actually want in your life, beyond a girlfriend. Have you heard of the future authoring program? It might be worth a look. https://futureofcoding.org/notes/future-authoring.html

Women like men with purpose. So maybe, if you refocus yourself on becoming a man you admire, you'll happen to have more success with women anyway.

3. i actually jave achieved everything i wanted in life. despite being 24, i invested lots of time in studying and practicing music. i have lots of talent as a guitarist, i have a physics dgree and post graduate in economics. i also have a fit body.

women dont rl y care about this though. women dont give a shit about your purpose, all they want is good looking men to fuck them with their big cocks

4. Lol. I can’t tell if you’re serious, trolling, or just on here to vent. But I can assure you that nothing in that second paragraph is true - trust me.

Protagonist and cadia guardsman like this.
  5. [​IMG]

6. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut