1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If only women know....

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Di.Do.555, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

"Hey you, the one wearing something I don't like. You better obey me, because I have a child and a wife. Put on something I aprove or else I will complain about it online"
    Like that?

Or would you beat up the guy just because he is wearing something you don't like? What if 50% of men are dressed like that? Are you going to beat them all up?

You acuse me of having no spine, but you cannot accept the fact that not everyone have to think like you.

2. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Again, running away from answering. WHAT are you going to do?

Yes, you don't, you don't even answer very simple questions online.

You're still going the sjw route of "not everyone has to think like x" while running away from questions. So what is enough for you? If he wants to wear no pants are you still going to repeat that useless phrase of "not everyone has to think like x"

What ever happened to societal norms?

Why do you think we have rules and norms in the first place? If everyone was thinking like you, we'd have none.

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I would look away, there. What would you do? Throw a tantrum like a child, just like this one?

I'm not an SJW, but you sure have that "I have the moral highground so anyone that doesn't agree with me is wrong" behavior that is very common among SJWs.

I do have a spine, I am telling you that I do not agree without pissing my pants, unlike you.

By the way, men who run around wearing no pants get arrested, so unless 50% of men want to go to jail, it is not going to happen.

4. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Still runing away. Its not about you, its about your daughter or wife.

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

"Daughter, don't look. Wife, don't look, I'll give you something better to look at later."
    But I do not have a daughter or a wife, and no man is not wearing pants in front of me, so is not about them, is about you trying to make me think you right, but it is not happening.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Yes, I asked him the same thing but he decided to ignore the question. How spineless of him.

7. I was 6 years old. My family was on holiday in Port of Spain. My dad, my mom, and my 2 brothers both younger than I. On the opposite side of the street a tall 6-5 black man walked past us. Completely naked. I remember staring at all his parts. My mom, continued walking and my dad moved in between the street and us as a protective measure.

I never forgot that. I asked my Parents much later. My mom said it was scary for her.

The point is this insane moral police attitude is useless. Kids see billboards for sex clubs or advertisements for soccer games or Telemundo with all the same suggestiveness. If you want to protect your kids you need to live in a protected society or off the grid.

Even when I was a missionary I saw plenty of breasts because the locals breastfeed. I can’t take my morals and shove them in the ladies face demanding she cover her breast because I’m uncomfortable.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  8. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Please respect each other's point of view and avoid getting personal in the discussions. Thank you !

-Beamer
    NoFap Moderation Team

9. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Finally! Now we're getting somewhere.
    I absolutely agree with everything you just wrote.

Including the question at the end. I have no idea how a I could dress to be to not be a temptation for women. Although I would certainly like to know.

10. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That's ridiculous.

You want to know how to handle a man who is flashing: do what this woman did and chase him down, physically tackle him, and call the police.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9583102/jogger-flashes-woman-ex-soldier/

Her actions have garnered her nothing but praise.

By the way, it doesn't just work for women. Check out this cop.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-video-australia-sunshine-coast-a8965036.html

Again, noone is giving him anything but props.

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

But there is a difference between "flashing" which is a malicious action, and dressing in a revealing way.

If some guy just flashed in front of my spouse or daughter I would beat him up Hotline Miami style.

12. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That's the spirit.

Although I should note that legally that might land you in hot water. And I suspect a jury or court might be inclined to side with the flasher against a male civilian responding with violence. Depends what state you are in and the age of the children. It's really best to be a female police officer in this situation.

13. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    @Ginny Weasley :
    No need to apologise, the message is not personally to anyone, just a general call to stay focussed on the discussion.

-Beamer
    NoFap Moderation Team

recon117 and Deleted Account like this.
  14. It took six pages to find a comment that cuts through all of the bullshit and addresses the heart of the issue.

Bombadil and need4realchg like this.
  15. MJ557

MJ557 Fapstronaut

They know exactly what they are doing

16. Nope. I am surprised you got that out of being flashed.

I am saying suggestive harmful images happens all the time.

There’s certain stores in the mall where they used to have live models on display. It was a thing a few years ago. I don’t/can’t go up to them and say please put on more clothes—I’m offended.

Even if people walk around in the nude which happens depending the environment you are in, you have to be smarter than fabric or other peoples poor taste (If that’s all this is about).

Anyone ever heard of Instagram? It’s loaded with this stuff. I can either hide my kids from it or prepare them for it.

I was describing moral police (the adjective, not the noun). I can’t go around blaming everyone for my issues and think I’m making progress on my triggers. That’s not empowering.

17. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Sure you can. I believe in you!

Also, please put on more clothes- I'm offended.

need4realchg likes this.
  18. Haha. Great point !! You know in Paris we had the same problem but in the reverse.

In public schools the headscarf was considered inappropriate dress. The women(as men don’t wear them) are only the ones who got affected by that.

Paris is usually liberal but it’s usually the liberals that are policing others tolerances. lol.

I found this egregious—- again it’s the moral policing attitude that some people are on some moral high ground and can stomp on others’ ideas of religious modesty or californication Liberace flashiness.

We would do well to worry about our own circle than instagramize people whose clothing style we find disagreeable.

19. Yes. I think you are right so. Although it wasn’t my home and he was clearly not in his right mind.

I think people are more responsive when tourism dollars are threatened though.

20. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

LOL, I didn't realize you were French. No, you can't tell people to put LESS clothes on. You silly country.

need4realchg likes this.
  21. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Then you failed as a husband and especially as a father. You also ignored that you won't always be around when it happens, you also ignored this would be a very common occurrence, where every other guy or one in 3 or one in 5 wears his penis that way.

You also refused to ignore there ARE already rules of decency in place, it's not like telling people what to wear is not happening already, it's just that women can be indecent and nobody can say anything about it cause they're "slutshaming" or whatever ridiculous term. And that people are all getting more and more degenerate in what they're wearing.

I am right, but it's not about me being right, it's about doing to right thing or at least applying the rules consistently.

It's hilarious how you go to extremes just to ignore what's in your face and to ignore the problem.

So in your head the only options are IGNORE or FORCE? That's genuinely insane.

What ever happened to just telling the person he/she is out of line? What happened to discussion?

Oh wait, you want to block discussion because it's "telling someone what to do", which is hypocritical because you're also telling others what they can't do.

If there was a vote on what's indecent and banning cleavage, yoga pants in public, trousers where you can see the exact shape of the penis what would you and @Infrasapiens vote?

I ignored it once because it was not a question, it was a ridiculous strawman "what would you do - beat them up?"

If you want answers start writing decent questions.

The fundamental part of a SJW is the hypocrisy of saying "i fight for everyone's right of self expression and freedom" while blocking the ones that have an opinion that doesn't fit their own.

You an Infrasapiens act this way, i don't.