1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If she doesn't chase you- then leave her alone. Always let the women come to you.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by goodnice 2.0, Apr 18, 2021.

1. "its better to marry a woman who marries you for you not your money. Also never make the first move when you see a woman your interested in. If she doesn't chase you- then leave her alone. Always let the women come to you. Married for Thirty- four years- so I know what I'm talking about."

You are the prize

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

There are woman out there like this, but most of them want a man that can provide to their family when they think about husband material.

When a woman is interested in you, she is going to put herself in your orbit in hopes you like her and make a move on her. So, is easier to make your move to woman like this than random girls you are attracted to and don't know if they are interested in you. But as man, we initiate the seduction process in the beginning. There are really few woman that are going to make the first move on you. You need to be in the top man in the earth to get that kind of attention from a woman and normally she is going to be way lower in value than you so is not going to be the woman you are interested in.

When a woman is interested in you, she is going to chase you. More interest, more chase. But we push the snowball downhill first.

I will add, "Let the woman come to you at their own pace"

3. I think it can work both ways. You can be assertive if you think she's the one. But if she isn't showing much affection it might be a sign to pull out.

Garek and CarP like this.
  4. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Locario talked about this and he basically says its weak to wait for choosing signals.

modern milarepa likes this.
  5. 4:30am

4:30am Fapstronaut

I would say that you would want a woman who marries you for you-and-your-money. To qualify the definition of money, I assume we mean your ability-to-make-money, your current material wealth, your potential hope for future security and standard-of-living.

I think that it's dangerous to assume that you and your money are completely mutually exclusive.

Likewise, it would be careless to say that we do not marry our wives just for themselves and not for their beauty. To give 'beauty' the same treatment as I gave 'money' we would qualify 'beauty' to include also their body shape, their potentiality of being a good mother, their healthy sexuality, the way they will age etc.

Ofcourse, we have many men who shallow enough to try to exchange a woman's 'beauty' for their 'money' all around us. The product of this? Shallow, desensitized, women who do not value money as too much has been thrown at them from a very young age, and flippant, selfish men who try to rob women of their beauty in a sick value-exchange.

So we have two sides to this economy of beauty and money, and at the extremes we have a case where neither gets what they are really ever seeking, and both feel used, and bitter from the hollow exchange. These extremes should be avoided.

But do consider that it's potentially suboptimal to have a woman who just marries you for you, and not for your money at all. Why is this true? Because it is good to have at least someone who hold you to a higher standard, if not just for her and your family, but for you.

More often than not, you might be subject to lowering your standards, and bringing her standards down with you if you are not careful. This isn't to say that you find someone that leaves you when you have fallen off the horse, but wait - what if you are so lazy, or faulty or irresponisble that you have lost all your money and value and drive because you are self-sabotaging, if this is the case - is she meant to be dragged down to the depths of your mediocrity too?

I'm not saying this to discredit your statement, as I know (at least I hope I know) where you're coming from and it's from a good place of a long marriage, and of course, there are some nasty experiences out there and some very selfish women who use men as though they were bank accounts to withdraw cash from.

But you want to be on guard that you do not become bitter towards women, and trick yourself into thinking that they are either with you for yourself or are with you for your money.

They are with you for both.

They are with you for everything that you are, including wealth.

Is a woman interested in a man because he is weak and poor?

Perhaps we should rather say "do not marry a woman who would trade a man for money alone" It's a virtue to make money, run a business that is profitable, think of the future and plan financially. So to avoid women who just want to consume money for money's sake, should of course be avoided.

6. R2DToy

R2DToy Fapstronaut

That seems like a very 'one way street' of thinking. But like others mentioned it's more complicated than that.

You have to watch the signals she's giving, then you can make a move on her. Not every woman gives the proper signals, for example due to shyness. Others are less shy and show interest. But as you should probably know, since you're married for 34 years and all, you would know that most of the time YOU, the men, have to make the first move.

And when you do, if you find out she's letting you do all the 'work' then you know this isn't going to work out due to that imbalance.

You could let them come to you, sure. But as you get older, as you know, women have more control over themselves and don't just give themselves 'away' anymore, or either are less likely to put their emotions out there on the line due to (bad) experiences.

Because yeah I've noticed plenty of times that girls 'came' to me, and were interested in me before I was in them. But that was mostly in my highschool time, and afterwards this behavior on the women's end declined. And I wasn't 'popular' or did I have a rich or reputable family or whatever. I was just being me and I didn't care too much.

You can still 'not care' now and wait for them to come to you, but that will occur less likely as you grow older. You should know, since you're married for 34 years to the same woman and all.

This all is ofcourse just my personal observation.

7. and some of you wonder why you're still virgins

Garek, modern milarepa and palindromo like this.
  8. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Let the woman be the man

you're her prize!!!! lol

9. I'm just saying it's kinda funny

10. Killyourlust

Killyourlust Fapstronaut

Haha

CarP likes this.
  11. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

A cogent way of looking at this topic? A middle of the road approach to understanding women?? Is it possible???

Haha great stuff mate, well put.

12. ThoughtSharer

ThoughtSharer Fapstronaut

Hey man, spot on love it. As a 25 year old, I find this to be true. Had a horrrrrible date last night. This girl was ruthless. I could tell the vibe was off, and I finally got her to tell me straight how she was feeling. And I was just like, thank you. Please tell me what you'r thinking. And let me tell you, pretty negative. But I'mma take it on the chin. I think actually she's pretty toxic, or at least not comparable with me. She was smart, competent, doing her own thing, but if you don't jive you don't jive.

So, it's a game of silence now. If she wants to put herself back into my life after that nightmare of night she is welcome to. However, I'm done. If she wants to put herself in my orbit, that's her choice.

13. I like my women how I like my police.

In pursuit.

14. ThoughtSharer

ThoughtSharer Fapstronaut

You're whole profile freaks me out homie. So many questions. But it's aight. Definitely better when they're pursuing you though. Saw you on the vac post. Death. haha. wtf.

15. Do I have something in my teeth?

ThoughtSharer likes this.
  16. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Push pull; neg; cocky-funny.

17. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I been liking Alan Roger Currie's Mode 1 technique lately.

18. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Also is not so much about chasing specially at the beginning when you haven't had sex, it's more about showing interest. If a girl doesn't show any interest or very little in me it's not worth it.
    Also whatever comes organically of the interaction. If the man also acts cold or distant some girls like that, then I don't like it either.
    Everything has to come naturally and almost effortlessly, that's for me a girl I would like to be.

brassknucks likes this.
  19. Chase exelence not women. It is really as simple as that

Garek likes this.
  20. You’ve got to give women reasons to chase you. Give lots of women lots of reasons. That’s how you get your choice. Chasing excellence so women chase you is right.

4:30am and Rev2.0 like this.