1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If she doesn't give any signals does it always mean she is not interested ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Oct 3, 2021.

1. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Approaching a woman takes courage, but you are not getting the point. Masculine man that are a catch are after their goals and ambitions, are the center of a party, are popular in school/work etc. Woman can spot this can of man and are naturally attracted to them, they don't need to talk to a woman to get her attracted to him.. the same way you are attracted to a beautifull woman, woman are attracted to beautifull man or succesfull man. If you are popular, lots of woman desire you, etc then you have social proof that you are a catch and woman are going to be attracted to you.
    When you are a guy like this woman are going to be attracted to you without you saying a world and this woman are going to get out of their way to let you know she is interested in you.

This is were you are wrong. YOu approach woman because you like her beauty, you don't talk to them at all but you like her already. Same happens from woman to man. If you are a catch woman are going to notice that and will show interest in you and let you know without a doubt that they are interested.

There's nothing more beautifull to date a woman that is attracted to you even before talking to you. She is the one that is going to get out of her way to like you. She is going to put all her effort in the dates and will do what ever you want.
    That's femenine, going after a guy. Woman love to chase the man they like. If you are the one chasing the woman, you are the one making all the effort in the date, and you are the one getting out of they way to make her like you, then you are the femenine in the interaction, and woman don't desire femenine man. Woman love a masculine guy that she need to work to get. If you do everything to be with her then you are borring, you are another fan in his life and she is never going to be in love with you.

Work on yourselve and approach females strangers that are shiwing you they are interested in you. Don't waste time trying to make a woman attracted to you, attraction is not a choice, or she is attracted to you or she is not. You are going to spend a lot more fun time with woman that are naturally attracted to you, than woman that you are trying to convice to like you.

Future Bloomer likes this.
  2. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

I've red once in a dating advisor, that many women gets attracted by the men if they get approached firstly. So try your luck.

nfpexperiment likes this.
  3. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

4. lol sounds like you drank the coach corey wayne koolaid bro.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  5. nfpexperiment

@p1n1983 , yes like I said, she already has some information about you, this will only work in familiar settings like work, same class, business meeting etc, circle of friends, female strangers do not have any info about you, that's why you must approach and have a chat, so she can know you a bit.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
  6. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Again.. you can be in a bar having fun with friends and if you display masculine behaviour and you are kind of good looking or in shape you are going to have woman interested in you without the need of you talking to them, the same way you enter a bar and when you look a pretty woman you are instantly attracted to her. You are still in the mindset were you need to creat attraction to the other person, when attraction is not something you cannot create. Or she is into you or she is not. The ones that are, are going to show you signs in hopes you approach her to talk, the onces that not are just going to ignore you or reject you if you go and talk to them.

7. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

You bet! my life changed for the better since I follow his wisdom. My dating experiences are a lot better too, it took time and work but it totally worth it.

Future Bloomer likes this.
  8. nfpexperiment

@p1n1983 , ok this method has high chance of succeeding, but thing is few women will give signal, you have to wait a long long long time to meet these kind of women. While waiting for this moment, try other method, Others in this post have different method, just approach and chat with or without signal, u got nothing to loose, maybe 5 minutes, there is a chance the women will show interest. So it is wiser to do both methods.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
  9. nfpexperiment

@p1n1983 I know what you mean, women will give signals when they are interested in you, I have experienced this with some women, not many times, I can count the times, but unfortunately I wasn't interested in them, so I am not so lucky to meet women who are interested in me and giving signals and I am interested in them also. Waiting to meet women that are interested in you and giving signals will take a long long long time, well that is the case for me, propably for average guys like me, they have to wait long long long time. So while waiting it wise to also try other methods, approaching the woman without signals, which I haven't fully tried yet, because of fear, lack of skills on this area.

10. nfpexperiment

@p1n1983 , so using your method, how many times have u been given signals by women you also like ? If you could share some statistics. 10 times year 2020, 5 times year 2019, 1 times year 2018 etc ? Ok if you are above average most women will give u signals, even if they dont know anything about you,just your physical appearance is enough, this I have noticed uising the social app ablo, the women initiate talk with the handsome above average guys, even if the guy cant speak a word of english and communication struggles, the women make effort to talk to the guy, the average joes seldom get approached by women on ablo.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
  11. nfpexperiment

@p1n1983 , would be interesting if this can be researched emperically, for example, if you wait for women to give signal before approaching method1 vs approach without signal method 2, how many phone numbers or dates can you get comparing those 2 methods ? If method 1 gives u zero in one year because no women gives signals so u do not approach, but method 2 gives u 1 for example, then it is wise to do method 2, it seems.

12. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Why are you in a rush to be with a woman? You can't force woman to be attracted to you. You can't rush been with a woman. The only thing you can do is to work in yourselve to be more attractive in general so more woman will find you attractive.

Is not about luck, is about hard work. If you are not getting woman attention, is just because you are an average joe, and average joe don't get to many ladies. The best ladies are with the top man, it's just the way it is.
    No matter how much you chase woman and go and talk to them, they are still going to be with the top man. So.. be a top man and you will have plenty of woman.

if you are a low value guy, then yes. If you are a high value man, you get more woman than you can handle.

This is trying to force, woman that are not giving you signs of interest, to show interest in you. You cannot create attraction. You cannot convince a woman to like you.

Of course, woman have a lot of man asking them out, they will choose the best of all of them.

Is not about quantity but quality. You are going to get a lot more phones with your approach, but you are going to waist a lot of time and money in boring dates, with woman that are not that into you, woman that are using you for a free meal or drinks and woman that are not putting any effort in the date, that's because you are the one interested in them and the one trying to make them like you.

With my approach, you are going to get less dates but all of them are going to be a lot more fun. This woman are interested in you and are going to move the world to make you like them. This are by far the best dates and dating experiences you are going to have.

This is the most important thing you need to understand. Listen to yourselve.. woman showed interest to you but you just wasn't interested in them. No matter what they say to you, you were just not attracted to them.
    This is exactly the other way around. If a woman you like is not interested in you, no matter what you say to her, she is just not attracted to you. So.. don't waist time trying to change her mind. When a woman is naturally attracted to you everything is easy and efortless.
    Work on yourselve to be the best catch you can be a eventually you will met a woman that you like that she is also attracted to you.

skykid369 likes this.

13. Has this actually worked for you or do you just like the sound of it? lol

E31 and Spirituss like this.
  14. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Yeap, currently in a relationship with a woman that is out of my league that is crazy about me since day one. Since day one she is the one doing everything to make me like her more.
    I've had woman treating me like this in the past but I wasn't that attracted to them. After 3 years of hard work in myself I was able to attract woman that wouldn't mind look in my direction in the past.
    Also was able to let go woman that I was attracted to but they weren't showing attraction to me but kept me in the hook. Once you value yourselve you don't waste time with low quality woman or woman that are not showing high attraction to you.
    Is a totally different mind set that brings a lot of better results with woman and life in general.

15. ahahahah

16. You make guys believe that there is a future where you have so much "value" (what does that even mean), that women will come to them.
    Keep dreaming and being in your world. The real world is out there.

Coak Hakola likes this.
  17. E31

E31 Fapstronaut

Very much situation dependend.
    Nobody has 360 vision or is always focusing on the outside world.

Women are not S.E.T.I observatories, constantly scanning their surroundings for the most valuable alpha chad and extending their antennas to send out universally, mathematically decryptable signals if they spot one. :emoji_alien:

If you introduce yourself to a girl and she gives you the cold shoulder, probably yes but in any other case, if you wanna find out you have to find out.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    nfpexperiment and Spirituss like this.
  18. Sorry but I'm compelled to ask why she's with you if she's out of your league?

19. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Because I'm totally different. She can have the man she likes, she knew a lot of guys that are in better shape than me, have more money than me, live in better places and a lot closer to her, have more status but they also don't have their shit together, are toxic, are femenine, are liars, are players, are not trustworthy, have no passions, have lowselvesteem or lack confidence etc. Woman can spot a man that have his shit together miles away (of course.. woman that also have their shit together).

On the other side she wouldn't give me the time a day if It happens to knew me 5 years ago when I was the typicall beta pleaser, also kind of needy. I used to put this "out of my league" woman on pedestals and none of them last me more than a few weak. I can't complain, I had a lot of woman in my life and 4 previous relationships, but deep in my soul I knew that I could do better.. and I was rigth.
    Worked a lot on myself in those years and now we are both enjoying my best version.

Rev2.0 likes this.
  20. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

the same way man approah woman because they find them pretty, woman put themselves in the orbit of the man they find attractive..
    Us man are visual creatures, so if we find a woman attractive physically speaking that's it, we are attracted to her.
    Woman are a little different. Of course they are also attracted to good looking guys, but they are also attracted to the popular guys (wanted by other woman), the man with power, the man with money, the man that do fun stuff (she want to have fun doing that), the man that share his same hobbies, likes etc, the man that are masculine after their goals and ambitions, like confident guys, like man that are a challenge and have other options (social proof).

More of all that you have, more value you have in woman eyes to be attracted to you.
    More pretty a woman is, more value in man eyes a woman have to us be attracted to her.

So... woman do everything in the looks appartment to be more attractive for the man they like, and man hit the gym, dress better, gain more money, achive more power, be the popular sport player that all ladies wants, do fun stuff and post it in social media, go out to have fun and is the king is his kindom, totally confident and not needy at all to capture woman attention.

The fact that you are a low value man and you never experienced woman that have high attraction to you, don't mean that everyone else is doomed to be in the same lame reality you have. Mine is a lot better but it also was achieved with work, nothing in life is free.

Witch is better? I'm encouraging people to work in themselves to be their best version and that by it own is going to make their value higher in the dating market (not only in life).
    You are telling people to do nothing.. to accept the fact that woman are out of their reach because that is your reality.