If there was a christ, would you be any different?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Username Changed by Mod Team, Sep 13, 2019.

If there was a Christ, would you be any different?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. If Christianity were true and you believed it, would you be the same person or would you be different?;

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Definitely. I'd be walking around without this and this.

3. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

It would depend on what Christianity you believe in. Like if I were to join Westboro Baptist my life would very different.

4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

For Christians: if there wasn’t a Christ, would you be different?

There I would say probably yes. There were times when I had to be better than I was, simply because God was telling me to. But then over time I realised why I was supposed to. That probably wouldn’t have happened without Christianity.

Castielle likes this.
  5. ThyArtofLust

ThyArtofLust Fapstronaut

I am religious and do believe in a higher being, and my mother is very religious. Time to time we argue about simple things; I pray sometimes but she prays three times a day and so arguments arise as to why I do not pray as much as she does and so on about simple things. Years ago or probably one year, I was and still do-not care about homosexuality to an extent. Social media conveys it drastically which is wrong and this can be a discussion but let's get back to this. She will speak, work with, and be around homosexuals without an issue but she hates the act of same-sex, so, throughout many battles of my acknowledgement of not caring, she fought and fought until my walls came down.

If Christ were to return, she would probably be a nun and I would still be me.

6. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

7. I would be a very different person if it wasn't for Christ. He changed me and saved me. I hope that people who don't believe might consider that their lives might change for the better if they did believe.