1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If you are going trough hell, keep going

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Oct 21, 2019.

1. @azdak yea we have a really nice tone. She has schizophrenia but she got out of the hospital not too long ago after a 3 years stay. Really pretty girl. She got a cool sense of humour too. We are basically a couple. It bothers me though that I am unable to feel happiness at all when she isn't around. I shouldn't rely on her for my own happiness.

2. Beatus

Beatus Fapstronaut

I feel you. I am trying to work on the same things, namely loving myself before loving anyone else. I feel this could take years, hours spent in the gym, and changing my attitude towards being lonely. But I know this will be worth it in the end; if you have so much love within yourself, you will want to share it with others.
    What you described is exactly hy my relationships failed. Although I don't consider myself legitimate to give advice on this situation (our lives ore very different from one another), I'd say that finding stability in the world and reaching emotional maturity should be your top priorities.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  3. I was alone in my apartment tonight for the first time in 8 months. My emotions was all over the place. I was supposed to go to a cabin trip today but that isn't happening. Not sure if it was safe to put me here for a night. They have people checking in on me twice a day and I have to pick up the phone to avoid having the ambulance on my door.

I found a bottle of rum and a ton of pills lying around. Not sure why I started taking them. I was feeling pretty bad and I didn't do it to get high really. More like some sort of self harm. Then out of the blue this girl sent me a merry xmas gif. She might have saved my life. I stopped what I was doing and went to bed instead. Today I have the worst hangover ever after mixing stuff that shouldn't be mixed.

4. "A smile to a stranger at the bus can save a life." -unknown.