If you could fully inherit one trait or skill from another human, who and what would you choose?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Dimmed_haze, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

For me it's Muhammad Ali's charisma. I bet you can take on the world with his wit.

What about you guys?

2. Lana Del Rey's voice and writing skills. Love her to death

letter, Dimmed_haze and Coffee Candy like this.
  3. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

I would copy a skill from my friend pr docter who never did PMO, so that I won’t do it anymore.

Or “The Gamer” skill, it is a webtoon!

letter and Dimmed_haze like this.
  4. Napoleon's organizational skills and decisiveness.

letter and Dimmed_haze like this.
  5. Same, I love her. She is fascinating.

Cirilla likes this.
  6. Stephen Hawking's mental strength!

7. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

He wrote his wisdom, it’s written in the bible :D

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Fun fact (although off topic, I apologise) she's the first girl I ever kissed on the mouth. Reminder that I'm a girl. I'll never forget this day

9. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

Oh man, we'd be able to become a big CEO or something with that. This one is a dangerous skill to bring back to the world. Generals are awesome. :D

Ghost in the Shell likes this.
  10. Wow, ¿!you got a kiss from Lana!!That's so special, hopefully she transmitted good luck to your life by her lips. Lol.

11. I was still in my two years reboot when that happened and I think she's what pushed me through my final urges :D I hope so as well, better have good luck to my life than herpes or smt haha

Coffee Candy likes this.
  12. Yeah, I know but I don’t have this wisdom inside of me. Like automatic. I do bone headed things. Then I say “why’d I just do that?”

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  13. I don't know who, but if I could just snap my fingers and be able to have a skill, I would want to be able to play guitar really well. Because most things I kind of enjoy the learning process (like I really want to be fluent in ASL, but I don't mind learning that slowly) but I just get so dang frustrated trying to learn guitar. I would love to be able to skip the learning process and just be able to do it. I love to sing, but there aren't many occasions I would feel comfortable leading a song without an instrument.

14. Mine is the same as the above. Specifically, Tommy Emmanuel's skill with guitar. Example:

I'm also fascinated by those who can draw really well, but I don't know anybody with that skill. :p

letter and Deleted Account like this.
  15. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

Yes, it is frustrating. I've spent the better part of a year trying to learn one song. But I don't think I'd want to skip the learning process. It's so rewarding to look back and know how much progress you've made.

16. I can sing and play guitar for crowds no problem. Really it just got me into trouble and made my addictions worse. Love is what I need. The love or Jesus or St. Paul would be great for me.

17. Eh, that's how I feel about most things, but I don't really care about that with guitar. Lol it's not like a passion of mine or something, I just want to be able to do it for convenience, and I don't have enough passion for it to practice and get better. I'm too busy with other things that I care about more.

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  18. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Han Solo's Millenium Falcon, I want to leave this country.

19. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut