1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If You Feel Hopeless...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 22, 2018.

1. have a listen to this interview with Kim Phuc.

She talks overcoming the past, letting go of hatred and helping children who are victims of war.

Bad things may have happened to us in the past but it doesn't mean our lives are over.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2018
  2. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

You can't change the past but you can change the future

j_pwc_bat and Deleted Account like this.
  3. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

Good Stuff...................... make a Positive Difference

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Recovering PA

Recovering PA Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

i am yet to listen to this interview as it is in the middle of the day and SO and her daughter are about and it may be inappropriate.

I am besides myself at the moment as my SO has removed her engagement ring, wont sleep in the same bed and doesn't want to spend time with me. i really need to know how to make our relationship work as its only the sex that is missing. We had a lovely date last weekend but due to work, weather, anxiety and tiredness we just haven't had intimacy and she blames me. I understand that her self esteem has taken a massive blow and i am to blame, i want to be the solution too.

Advice please everyone.

5. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

You didn't participate in what the original thread was about (the interview) and you hijacked the thread completely by asking for help with your situation.

You basically said = "Hey guys, forget about that interview and help me with my problem instead".

That self centered mindset is your problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Phuc is a great example of taking full responsibility of what happened by choosing your perception and reaction towards it. Both negative and positive experiences are what makes us who we are. What we do with them shows our true character.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Recovering PA

Recovering PA Fapstronaut

7. Recovering PA likes this.