1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'll try not to use internet for a week

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Brave Wolf, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Brave Wolf

Brave Wolf Fapstronaut

I'm addicted to my phone. So I decided that I'm gonna put it away for a while.
    That means no social media, no internet browser, no YouTube videos, no memes, no games.
    I will only use my phone if necessary, or for things that I know are beneficial for me (e.g. reading e-books, checking workout routines, etc)

I'm starting this Wednesday, and I will check my progress on next Wednesday, to see how it went, and how my life improved.

By the way, has any of you tried something like this before? Do you have any suggestions on how to do it right? I would really appreciate it

Knighthawk and bradmax like this.
  2. Yes , jus turn it off & leave it off

Brave Wolf likes this.
  3. you don’t need to use a screen to read a book,
    you don’t need a phone to tell you how you worked out,
    Just delete all the apps & use the night shift (no blue light) & turn your phone off.

Become the wolf.

4. Brave Wolf

Brave Wolf Fapstronaut

I believe that phones/internet can be both good and bad, depending on how you use it. What I want to do, is get rid of the bad part.

5. I think it’s bad if you rely on your phone for something that you are able to do without your phone such as reading a book but I can see how it’s good for listening to a book.
    Like I don’t use my phone to work out so I get an iPod shuffle Sometimes going a run without music is a form of meditation & use the weight scale & my diet. Working out in gym I need music cause I prefer to listen to music than people grunting and talking
    the less you need to achieve your goals the better. If I go for a run I calculate the distance via google maps or drive to check out my run but leave my phone at home.
    That’s why we are here, we can be with women without our phone but we have all chose to be with women through our phone.
    If you think about it Humans are already androids We rely on it We panic the instant we notice we don’t have a phone We stress It’s become so attached to us a part of us That a phone is necessary for a human on a simple workout? Yet human are the most athletic creatures in the planet before phones why does having a phone make us any different.

Brave Wolf likes this.