1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Im 4 days from 1 month without masturbating but new to the site.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Unorignal, May 21, 2014.

1. Unorignal

Unorignal New Fapstronaut

Hi my name is Justin and im almost a month in without masturbating. Ive tried doing this for a reason.

Me and my girlfriend recently started getting more sexual and she tried to give me a hand-job but i couldn't orgasm and i didnt know why. She felt bad she was "ugly" which she is far from it and blames herself. I told her its probably because im use to myself doing it and nobody else ever doing it to me before. I read about it as delayed ejaculation but not permanent just situational. I also think its because i feel the need to orgasm, like im putting pressure on me to orgasm.

I really want to orgasm in front of her and show her i can and she isnt ugly like she thinks she is. Hopefully when she tries again this weekend, i will be able to. I think i just need to relax more. Anyone else with similar problem? Anyway, im almost 1 month in and ive noticed changes in my attitude, and self control really. Thanks NoFap!