1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Im a pedophile so nothing even matters

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by mAtHy0o, Nov 3, 2020.

1. AbstinantMan

AbstinantMan New Fapstronaut

Thank God you are here and not hurting children! You have a great purpose in this life, and part of it is to help others through the same struggles you deal with. God loves you, we’re here for you.

2. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

Hello @mAtHy0o ,

Are you still alive? Hopefully you still live. By reaching out you have already taken steps to a better life.

I do not know what choices you've made or what thoughts you have. Choices you made and thoughts you had when you were eleven years old do not define your entire life. They will influence your life but they are far from your entire life. If it took ten years to get to this life, it may very well take ten years to move away from the old life. Change is built one tiny moment at a time.

Back in my late teenage years I remember there were some kids I viewed as objects to be used. While I didn't molest them, I can see I was well on my way to doing so. I did not care about their well being at all. Twenty+ years later I'm still learning to face that. Having begun walking down that path is likely what influenced me to escalate into viewing hentai which featured kids. Then there's clicking through the P rabbit hole to "passively" seek out videos and pictures with girls who were appearing to be getting progressively younger. I knew I shouldn't be doing it but just couldn't stop. Thankfully it's been over nine months since I last went on a P-Binge.

There is help. There is a better life for you. Continue facing where you came from. Continue reaching out for support.

dsr81 and Divine By Design like this.
  3. mAtHy0o

mAtHy0o Fapstronaut

Yes I’m still here