1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Alone again

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Headbanger5, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Headbanger5

Headbanger5 Fapstronaut

Im just so hurt right now everything was good till this one bad night now I'm hurting sad and no one gives a shit i normally just take it on the chin but i just don't know if can do it again I i thought I had found a place for me but now i think Its gone I'm hated almost everywhere and there's nothing i can do to change ive fucked up to many times

2. Hey man, I'm really sorry that you are feeling this way, do you think you could elaborate on your story? I'm not sure what it is that happened but If you explain then you'll give us a chance to help you :)
    ALSO, you have a place here, you belong here :)

3. Headbanger5

Headbanger5 Fapstronaut

Im sorry im to paranoid I just should have ignored it but I didn't I was yelled at told to leave and don't come now im just scared I don't want to be hated again I don't want to be all alone again i just tried to do what I thought was right

4. It's okay just slow down and take your time to explain what happened. Just say what happened and we can try to help you.

5. Headbanger5

Headbanger5 Fapstronaut

Im sorry I just can't find the right words

6. Yeah I know sometimes the pain is so great we have a hard time explaining it, I'll come back to this thread later because I have to sleep now, it's fairly late and I can't stay up longer.
    Until then I want you to know that you are always loved by someone, even if you don't know it.
    :)

7. Headbanger5

Headbanger5 Fapstronaut

Thank you for atleast taking a moment trying to help a total stranger