1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm confused about Karezza

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Tim Lucas, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Tim Lucas

Tim Lucas Fapstronaut

I started my recovery in December 2021, I'm doing hardmode been that my partner schools in another state. So I was gradually feeling the benefits and I was happy. I always had it in mind to go for two years hardmode before I introduce ejaculation so as to give my brain enough time to heal. So I promised myself that anytime my partner comes over during my reboot, If we are going to have sex at all, it will be Karezza because I have read a lot about the benefits of Karezza here and I have also read a lot about how most guys who kept on ejaculating during their recovery never fully recovered. So my recovery clocked 4months in April and my partner decided to come spend 3weeks in my place ( That was our first time together this year). So when she came over in April, I could feel that confidence in me because I was feeling a lot of benefits and my erections were rock solid. So we tried having sex, during the three weeks she spent, we had sex thrice, all Karezza (the last was on May 11). But after I started having Karezza with her, I began to notice a drop in my erections, although I never forced it all through that period, but I could feel this numbness anytime after we had sex ( It was purely Karezza, I never ejaculated). So eventually, I went into a huge flatline, It's been three weeks since she left today and I'm still in that flatline. Of course, I knew flatline would come up at some stages in my recovery process, but been that the flatline started at the period of having Karezza with my partner has made me totally confused. I always knew that Ejaculation causes flatline and that is why I decided to try Karezza. So having been knocked into a flatline after trying Karezza as left me totally confused, I can feel some energy drain. So I just want to know, has anyone felt flatline after Karezza? Or is there something that I'm missing?

Sorry for the long write up, I just want to know what's really happening

OliverJoseph likes this.
  2. Peter.Parker10

Peter.Parker10 Fapstronaut

To be honest I’m don’t know much about the topic, but I’ve seen a couple of books on amazon on karezza, have you given them a look? Perhaps you’ll find the answers there.

3. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

How was your emotional connection with your partner during love making? Were you nervous or anxious during love making? Were you worried that ejaculation may prevent you from fully relaxing?