1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm done and will be single forever

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Ghost79, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Rents77

Rents77 Fapstronaut

One thing that may not be mentioned already (as I looked through the thread) is that you should approach women (or at least some of them) with the thought of just being friends. Yes, we as guys find 2/3 of the female population (extremely) fuckable, but bare with me - next time you approach a woman at work or in a place of common interest, just be her friend.

A lot of women nowdays get guys hitting on them left and right, but once the guys get rejected / learn they have no chance, they back off. So our female counterparts can feel pretty shit about it, only seen as a piece of meat and having nothing otherwise that's thought to be of value.

I've found that, if the other person wants to talk with you / has interest in you, even a simple "hey, how are you doing?" can unleash a reply good enough to launch a good conversation.

Garek likes this.
  2. I think this is more or less correct. The central problem that many people face is that we are lonely and unsure of ourselves. If your solution to this problem is trying have sex with as many women as possible, or to see women as good for sex and nothing else you exasperate the underlying issue for both yourself and the women that you find desirable.

I think the correct way to relate to women is from a mindset of “what is it that this particular women wants and needs and what is it that I have to offer?” In this way you can approach and appreciate any women that you want and let her decide if you are going to be friends, lovers, or nothing at all.

Rents77 likes this.
  3. AlexFightsAlex

AlexFightsAlex Fapstronaut

This

Rosamund likes this.
  4. Mazda647

Mazda647 Fapstronaut

Like the rest of us on the planet, you are far from being best version of your self. The simple fact you are frustrated says you have a long way to go. Start by learning to let go of your resentments toward other people, that will be a step in the right direction. In my mind a confident man knows he's not perfect yet continues aiming to be. The day we stop bettering ourselves is the day we die.

I wish the best to you sir.

brassknucks likes this.