1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm done trying to actively search for someone

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by TheLoneWolf88, Oct 18, 2021.

1. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

I've only attempted to chat with girls online and either one of three things happen to me: I get completely ignored, ghosted, or they take advantage of my kindness and try to catfish me. And people wonder why I don't trust easily. I'm so fed up with all the anguish that I'm not even going to try anymore. Some of my friends have said they have found their special someone when they weren't even looking. That will be the route I will have to go. No use whining over it anymore.

Ghost79, Tafi and Chug like this.
  2. Chug

Chug Fapstronaut

Good for you. Let the universe decide what you need, and it will present it to you when you’re ready.

But let me offer a reality check to you: in all the cases where you were “ignored, ghosted, or taken advantage of and catfished”... what was the one common factor there?

3. TheLoneWolf88

What?

4. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Yes, put away the whining self and embrace a true manhood. It's true - you will find what your heart is seeking when you're least expecting it. Use this time as a single man to become the best you can be, void of all addictions and seeking the better things that your heart desires. It will be this blossoming in you that will attract that lady one day, who will be drawn by a surprising fragrance from you. If you plant what is good today, as well as many seeds of platonic and altruistic love wherever you go, you will find your happiness. I promise! Best wishes!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  5. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

How old are you? I'm 42 and only had 1 girlfriend in my life and it happened when I was 38. We had a relationship for 2 and half years until she cheated on me. Since then I have approached over 200 women and had profiles on several dating sites. All I get are rejections. I am a fit guy and take care of myself. People think im 30. I have everything in life, a nice house, car, stable job, but women dont care. They want nothing to have with me. My future looks grim now, I really wanted to create a family with a nice woman but its safe to say ill be alone and sexless for the rest of my life now.

6. TheLoneWolf88

I'll be 33 in December. I've been officially single for 9 years now. For several years, my search has been fueled by the nagging thought in the back of my head that I'm still a virgin at my age. I don't disclose it to anyone I know since I get ridiculed for it. I'm starting to get to the point now where I don't care anymore. I should take my virgin status as a badge of honor that I've made it this far without bowing to social pressure.

HitB and Ghost79 like this.
  7. Go get yourself a copy of The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. You fell for the same lie I did. Take the red pill. Better to wake up later in life than not at all.

8. None of them are special. Ruthless honestly, relentless personal development, and righteous anger will take you further with woman than anything else because those are the qualities that take you far in life. Maximize your competencies and do it for yourself. Your freedom and happiness are what matter most. Don’t pin them on a woman.

9. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

What's a red pill? And what lie are you talking about?

Buddhism Is True likes this.
  10. You did all the right things for all the right reasons and women don’t care. The one who did cheated on you. Women want men who can break their hearts, not faithful providers. Get the book. Get the audio book if that’s easier. Rollo says it way better than I ever could. You won’t like it, but that won’t make it any less true.

LONE々ẂOLF likes this.
  11. TheLoneWolf88

I believe he's referring to red pill vs blue pill from the first Matrix movie

12. Improv3r

Improv3r Fapstronaut

I agree with the peeps that said to take the red pill! Type in google or youtube "red pill girls", "red pill female nature", "red pill theory", "red pill movement" or something of the sort and learn my dude. There are other tough truth pills to swallow but once you get it you will never be the same. Normally I don't urge people to do it because once you take it there's no going back like in the Matrix. You either believe that's the truth of the world as it is or you choose to suffer and ignore it. I am not saying that you won't find a girl that loves you for who you are but always have something in mind once you see the truth behind red pill.

- he is indeed referring to the movie itself because that's where this term originated from but there is a deeper meaning behind this. Look it up as I said and open your eyes for the real human interactions.

Also abstain from being too good when it comes to girls. This is naturally off putting to them. Check one of my previous posts I did on another topic just an hour ago and you will see what I mean I don't wish to repeat myself here too. But understand one thing - it's not all you! The problem comes from the girls you are choosing as well because most of them are not worth a dime or a penny. Higher class of girls don't frequent these apps that much and are terribly hard to find because most are taken, in the wrong relationship or frequent other venues. Focus on yourself and improve your mind state and subconscious projection to others. If you believe you are worthless you project that to others! You must change your mental flow for the better to change the perspective of others about you. In order to do what you may think is impossible, you have to first do that which you have never done!

13. TheLoneWolf88

Right, because the only girls I've ever landed on these dating apps were unusual to say the least. And just a few months ago, I realized my last girlfriend was a younger version of my mom

14. Improv3r

Improv3r Fapstronaut

There will be completely normal girls that will also reject you. It's part of life and these apps. This is not the real thing anymore. Before your time your parents didn't have apps they met in person. Nowadays we don't have that luxury that much so we resort to these apps which are artificial meeting with a person you have NEVER seen. So don't expect even the normal ones should jump in your lap immediately. Improve your game and your inner being and that will happen eventually. Plus - you are not searching for multiple girls right? You only need one! So don't make that big a deal out of it.

If you do a bit of reading on the matter boys tend to search for the image of the mother in girls they like subconsciously and vice versa for girls about their fathers. It sounds twisted but it makes sense when you give it a thought.

HitB likes this.
  15. TheLoneWolf88

The thing is, I don't get along with my mother

16. Improv3r

Improv3r Fapstronaut

- there's a reason why it happens subconsciously

Plus I was just explaining why this may have been the matter that your girlfriend looked like a young version of your mother.
    I never said all of them would be like that. Focus on you, not on them that's the key!

17. Have any told you why they don't like you? You sound like a modern chicks wet dream. I'm kind of in a similar boat - I've been called good looking (some even said supermodel tier) by many ladies, get many stares and glances and use to get flirted with and approached at high school, yet I've been rejected by every lady I've approached so far (though I've only ever approached 8-10/10 girls who probably get approached daily). I've only been on 2 dates where I was asked out by the lady, but the dates weren't any good.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2021
    Ghost79 likes this.
  18. Dude you can't get online girls, you can do that only if you are Brad Pitt. You must do it in real life, she must know your voice, your height she must feel you and that is not something you can do online.

19. How tall are you? What is your job?
    Don't give up you are not women to be sad in that age because man age like vine, how much older you are the better, women age like milk, i think you get it.

20. TheLoneWolf88

The sole reason why I used apps is because I had zero confidence to attempt it in real life. But anyone I did land on those apps were nuts to say the least. The rest just ghost me. I'm giving up on that entirely and focusing on my life. Love will find me someday