1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm done with PMOing..

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by superyo, Dec 10, 2014.

1. ZenBound

ZenBound Fapstronaut

Hey man you're doing great, this is a really challenging thing we are doing here. My mood was and continues to be all over the place. We can use fapping as a way of avoiding deep painful feelings. I've been through a rollercoaster quitting fapping and many other things but life is getting a little sweeter each day. Boom and bust, for sure, but general trend is upwards. Good luck fella.

2. superyo

superyo Fapstronaut

Thanks man, i'm pushing through every day. I have decided to stop PMO forever. Now, i'm just dealing with the everyday hell it comes with until healing is over.

3. superyo

superyo Fapstronaut

Day 8: Had a wet dream last night. Actually i don't even know if it was a dream or not. I don't remember anything nor i remember ejaculating. I just went to pee when i woke up in the morning and i saw a huge cum stain on my boxers. Not concerned with this at all, i had no control over it and it is just a normal part of the process. Other than that i am calmer today and i was noticing women more. When i came home i was listening to some music and started thinking of my ex and how much i miss her. I started crying like a baby for like 10 minutes straight. In my PMO days even if i was incrediblyu sad and wanted to cry it was impossible. Continuing the day anxiety flares up at moments with no reason and i experience shortness of breath, increased heart rate and stuff like that. At some point i feel somewhat good but nothing special.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  4. superyo

superyo Fapstronaut

Day 9: Anxiety is crazy today, strongest i have ever had in my life. I can't even breathe properly and i feel awful. What can i say, i'll keep on going. I know this is part of the process but man, it's the worst shit ever.

5. ZenBound

ZenBound Fapstronaut

I love this shit man, thanks for posting. Great to know you are not alone in this struggle. Keep on going buddy, good luck :)

6. superyo

superyo Fapstronaut

Thanks man. It's nice to see someone is posting in my thread once in a while. Hearing encouraging words makes the process a little easier.

7. superyo

superyo Fapstronaut

Day 10: This day is greatly improved compared to yesterday. Anxiety reduced alhtough there, especially when talking to others. The good thing is that i initiate conversations or i do things in general even though i'm still afraid of them. They go pretty well generally. It's like the anxiety is there for no reason at all. I guess it will correct itslef once my brain regains its balance. Also today i have great energy and improved focus and concetration. Restlessness is also reduced. I find it easier to sit at one place and do one thing for some period of time. It used to be impossible. My attention span was non existent. Kind of relieving to have a small improvement after 9 days of hell.

8. Wannabreakfree

Wannabreakfree Fapstronaut

Hey.

Great to see how well you're doing. You seemed pretty pessimistic about it back at day 1 but now it looks like you're really determined to beat this.

Keep at it!

9. superyo

superyo Fapstronaut

Thanks, i truly am. In my mind i have already beat it. I'm not gonna PMO again. Now it only remains to be cured from what it has done to me. I'll be truly happy when i can have sex with no dificulties and i am confident in myself. Everyday, that day comes closer.

10. superyo

superyo Fapstronaut

Day 11: Had another wet dream last night. Today was very good up until the afternoon. My mood was great and was feeling happy. This went away some hours ago and now i'm feeling depressed and angry and insecure and worrying. Also the feeling of missing my ex has increased. This shit is hard as fuck but i'm gonna beat it. An easy mistake to make when you feel good is to forget that the miserable times will return. By all means enjoy your good times but know you will feel like absolute shit many times again until you are cured, and be prepared for what's coming.

11. superyo

superyo Fapstronaut

Day 12: Just another day. Depression, low self esteem and a strange sense of peace.

12. Razielcreed

Razielcreed Fapstronaut

The most powerful thing Mark said about PMO was : We don't need Seks to feel complete , society is putting too much pressure on this Seks thing as it shows it like a big big deal , you see it in movies*pictures/models/series stimulating us and stuff that get's you really hooked , Rewiring desire takes time but you can do it man it's not a big of a deal , Stay clean .

13. We're all here for the same man. Different circumstances but with the same exact thing weighing us down. I find that the most helpful thing is finding resilience for each time you start over. I'm working on strengthening my resilience more than anything.

14. superyo

superyo Fapstronaut

Day 13: I've started the day really sad. I'm thinking about stuff about my ex wwith which i was together for 2.5 years and we experienced so many things together, i'm thinking about a girl i met some days ago and we made out and alhtough she seems amazing i can't help but think that when the time fox sex comes i'll have problems again.. I'm so sad these days that i just wish i could start screaming until i become dust and disappear. No matter how fucked up i feel though, i now know that PMO is never the answer.

15. superyo

superyo Fapstronaut

Day 14: Forgot to update yesterday. It was just another day. I was calmer overall and had a good time with friends. Depression continues.

16. Wannabreakfree

Wannabreakfree Fapstronaut

Hey

You're still doing great. You can beat PMO addiction and you can beat this depression too. Keeping away from PMO is definitely going to make real sex better for you in the long run. But I guess don't rush into it with this new girlfriend. Take it steady. Let the relationship develop a bit and do what comes naturally. Above all try not to analyse it too much and don't worry about what might or might not happen in the future.

Merry Christmas.

17. Fappuchini

Fappuchini Fapstronaut

Staying away from PMO will greatly uplift you also your sex drive keep up the good work.

18. superyo

superyo Fapstronaut

Thanks guys. Yeah i guess i'll take it slow and what happens, happens. Nothing else i can do really at this point.
    Day 15: Still depressed. Today i felt some really bad urges but the thought of PMO is just disgusting to me now. Later i felt frustration and anger and after all this i feel exhausted but also calm.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  19. superyo

superyo Fapstronaut

Also, Merry Christmas to you all :)

20. superyo

superyo Fapstronaut

Day 16: Didn't have time to update yesterday. Basically i felt better than usual throughout the day, more serious and collected. At some points i felt angry and at some others anxious. For example, i went out with some friends and when i was going to the meeting place i felt anxious and vulnerable and like someone wanted to attack me. WEIRD. After i spent some time with them, the anxiety faded. I also had some weak morning wood. I can't wait to get back those granite erections, but the thing i want most is for them to actually last. There were times in whick i could get rock hrd during foreplay no problem but even then, when i stopped to put on a condom, the erection quickly faded. I want those long lasting ones that don't go down no matter what.