1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm enbbne and I want a fresh start in college

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by radann, Oct 2, 2017.

1. radann

radann New Fapstronaut

Hello fellow Fapstronauts,

I'm radann and I am a college freshman just beginning his fall quarter (and also beginning to come out). I perused this forum about a few times to research on dropping my PMO addiction, but now I join because I find that time is so precious for me in college. With a newfound social life and unexpectedly rigorous courses, I fear that my PMO addiction will hold me back. I hope that putting a stop to my addiction will free up time for my college life and help me form better connections with other men, whether platonically or romantically. I'm looking to the NoFap community for support in my journey, especially from those who are gay and know how sexualized gay culture can be.

Thank you,
    enbbne

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    Jerry4NF likes this.
  2. Hey Enbbne,

Welcome. Yes, pmo will hold you back. It can physically alter your brain.

As a gay man, I don't really think there is very much difference between 'gay' pmo and 'straight' pmo. It is a monster that chews at your soul, mind, body, spirit.

Download the "getting started" guide. It's very helpful. Pvt. message me anytime.

L