1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm glad the world is upside down, and I'll tell you why.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by zombieslayer, Mar 19, 2021.

1. zombieslayer

zombieslayer Fapstronaut

I'm glad the world turned upside down. I'm glad that millions of people lost their jobs, that millions of people had to apply for unemployment, that 20 and 30 year olds can't find a job to save their life. I am super happy about this because it is destroying the fucked up belief system of my parents' generation.

When I was a kid, we would drive to my grandparents' house for christmas eve. On the way their, my parents would argue in the car and yell at us in the backseat. It was always a bad experience going somewhere, being locked in a car with a bunch of traumatized low-self esteem fools that act like they know how to live a fulfilling life. My parents had a nice house, enough money to afford some fancy things, and only went to church to show off nice clothes. We were middle class, and worshipped the upper class. Celebrities, TV shows, and all that bullshit were always the topic of conversation.

When we arrived to our christmas eve family gatherings, my parents would put on a fake smile. My mom would hold back tears and my dad would hide his anger. They were not good actors. People could tell their was tension, but they acted like nothing was wrong. My brother and I were quiet. We never talked, always in a state of fear. Fear of judgement or punishment. I fucking hated my parents and I had no one to talk to about it.

After the family gathering at grandma's, we would head home in the most awkward car ride ever. This was a reoccurring thing.

My parents are broken. They have low self esteem and try to bandage it with approval from others. They have beaten me down as well. So many other families have the same story. When is this charade going to end? When will this joke of an existence be put to a halt, making way for a better way?

Well, it's pretty bad in the world. Places are locked down, people hate each other for not wearing a mask every waking second of their life, and those people are hated back by the other side. The media tells us to be afraid for our lives every day. People are losing their jobs. Parents are confused (I thought they knew everything, ha ha).

Maybe this is a wake up call. It's kinda hard to act like you have your shit together when nobody does...

Maybe this people pleasing society we live in is finally being exposed at mass scale.

If so, I'm glad the world is flipped upside down. We need something new. Something based on truth, not "show." We need a system based on love. Make way, it's coming.

QuiggyG, Watanabe and CarP like this.
  2. You talk about a system based on love but I can tell you have a lot of hate and resentment towards your parents, the first step you need to take if you want to reach your ideal world is to forgive them and confront them peacefully and lovingly about how you feel, put your pride aside and let your heart be mending, maybe you will open up their eyes to how they behave, you’ll never know unless you try. And from a biblical perspective the world is going to get even more crazy as preparation for the promised day of Christ Jesus’s return, so try not taking everything so serious and just live the best life you can.

Candun and intso like this.
  3. The world is upside down because we have been living without God (whose name is Yehovah), we went through life blind and did not seek after him and many that did seek after him got deceived by the media or religious institutions. We all have scars from growing up in the dark and everyone is just trying to cope. We did PMO, your parents had a lot of insecurities, this week my colleague had a mental breakdown.. That's why it's important to have empathy because there really is a lot of evil and everyone is trying to cope with it. You can be displeased with the way your parents handled things but it is best to keep loving them and perhaps you can help them out.

The United States and many of the countries we live in are being destroyed.. In the United States there will be another civil war and then an international invasion. The only people that survive will be the ones that leave during or right after the civil war. You can read about the United States in Jeremiah 51, other chapters on United States are Isaiah 47 & Jeremiah 50. If you have a rough relationship with your parents, this is the time to get it sorted out before things get chaotic.

After the civil war is over you have a chance to follow God and walk in his ways.
    "You that have escaped the sword, go away, stand not still: remember Yehovah afar off, and let Jerusalem come into your mind." Jeremiah 51:50
    Jerusalem is where you can start over again after the United States is destroyed, things will be better because the people there will follow God's commandments and get the blessings of following the commandments.

The world turned upside down so that billions of people may get a wake up call to serve God but this is not enough of a sign for most people.

QuiggyG likes this.
  4. Sadly with all of this we see how people are subjugated, "because authority said"...wich authority? The one that continue to feed the world debt? They are the same that got hefty salaries, but they are nothing that administrators of a falling society. Does someone will redeem that debt?

Yes today if you don't wear a mask you are an enemy of the state, drug sellers and mafia can continue to exist, but the citzen that does not conform is the first enemy.
    Humans in their opinion need to accept the transaction of everything in virtual shit things (Smart things) and is one of the reason why this shit exist it seem. In future don't have a smartphone will be seen with suspicion.

Anyway you can see the human herd, how it work. They just need a V1ru5 for show their hidden truth, that they are a mass of hypocondriacs scared of die (a virus with less than 0,2 mortality rate). I'm asking what happend if a virus with 2-3% of mortality rate streak this society. If a 0,2 litteraly destroyed human consciousness and damaged the society i don't want to know how they will react for a real virus.

If we don't want to get sick, is better to wake up our soul and our spirit fast as possible. But don't enter in duality n'shiet and hope someone of these policians clowns wil save you. I will spam this meme more and more, is necessary.

index-1.jpg