1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm going at it again

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Prophet Moonstruck, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Prophet Moonstruck

Prophet Moonstruck Fapstronaut

Hello Fapstronauts of all,
    New, ancient or present readers I present myself to you for mine own stage nameth is Prophet Moonstruck but you can call me Alex. I used to be a call center person, game/software tester but now unemployed in France(worked part-time at a restaurant).
    I joined NoFap first time in 02 August 2020 but without joining any groups or telling any soul, and I managed to get to an almost complete 90 days reboot but I broke the streak at day 85. But I started again 2 days ago.
    I have considered NoFap before, but didn't actually get serious about it throughout the years as almost passing day I was wasting my energy (One day I was bored, another hungover or too much energy and cannot sleep, drugs, hot women or saw a sexy picture on social media or saw a hot scene or just procrastinating or girlfriend away... all in all, I hope you get my point and understand that I had few days in which PMO was not present).
    The reason why I started on the NoFap journey, was that I just started a new life in a new country(France), and I knew I will need all the energy and benefits that NoFap seemed to offer, as challenging times were and still are ahead(lockdowns and social distancing while not knowing the language and etc situations like all humans have day by day).
    Another reason why I'm doing this is that I want to be able to channel my creative energy into something productive (writing, video-editing/creating) and my biggest dream is to be able to eventually do creative work as a full time job... so yeah, there is a lot of work to do and actions to take.
    Now since this is the introduction post only, I feel like it's already too much to read... so long story short... I know that doing this along with the NoFap community will help me/everyone get better results than doing it alone. I am still not sure on hw to act on the forum so I will play it cool in the beggining.
    P.S: the link to forum-counter does not take me to the counter page...can you help a brother out with the correct link?

control your life likes this.
  2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

Prophet Moonstruck likes this.
  4. Prophet Moonstruck

5. Prophet Moonstruck

Thank you! I hpe I shall become worthy!