I'm going insane from being single from the longest

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by funky, Nov 21, 2022.

1. funky

funky Fapstronaut

hey guys, i've been struggling with loneliness. Its been years since I've had any success with girls. When I do start talking to one, my anxiety amps up to 11/10. I overthink and overanalyze every text message. I start to wonder if I said the right thing, (ex. does she like me? Am i being too needy with this text? Why hasn't she responded?")

Sometimes these thoughts become so strong, I vocalize them out loud, sometimes embarrassingly in public.

What makes it worse is all my friends have girls. And I'm the pretty boy without one. I know I shouldn't compare myself to others but its hard sometimes.

I'm also on day 100 of nofap, and it still isnt getting better.

Please guys, any advice would be welcome.

-FF

100 Days likes this.
  2. You are on day 100 of nofap? You are doing great

Maybe just forget about girls for a while and just focus on doing your own thing.

Did you use any strategies to get to 100 days of NoFap?

beat_it likes this.
  3. funky

funky Fapstronaut

yes, i blocked chrome on my phone where i have to enter a password saying "i wont disrespect myself" to access the app. same with my pc

You're right by the way, i should just focus on me. But i have this pressure to make moves since I'm leaving the country soon and wont be back. That pressure gives me terrible anxiety

4. Well, are there any girls around where you live right now? any bars or clubs near you?

I am not a great dating teacher or anything, but pretty much you just have to go socialize with girls and eventually one will want to stick together with you.

If you are leaving the country soon, then just go somewhere that there is a "party-like" atmosphere.

Basically, just go interact with girls. And as far as the neediness, just be normal and patient. Girls seem to take their time texting back sometimes or they will not text back until a week later, or other strange behavior of texting. Or they will like you a lot one day and then not so much the next week, other strange things like this.

Girls don't seem to be "linear" in their thinking and their movements. They seem to me to be more scattered, without a set linear thought process. Basically, they do not seem to act in a rational way.

So all you can really do is go and talk to them. Try your hardest to talk to them. Also, since you are not using PMO, you have already won. If you can go through life and not be taken over by the lust for women, then you are set.

There is nothing more you can do but go up and talk to the girls or make dating sites. The women won't act normal, I don't think they think normally. Or at least, what is probably going on, is that they HIDE what they are really thinking. So they are sort of "veiled creatures". There is no way of knowing what they are thinking or what their next move will be, because they don't act from a place of "plain truthful speaking".

locomia likes this.
  5. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

Unless you’re a Chad, you’ll probably struggle getting relationships in modern times today where women’s Hypergamy is off the charts due to social engineering.

MrBlue201 likes this.
  6. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Lol nice. Could be true. A chad can also be ugly I think, its a well oiled and polished mindset basically.

7. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey man, no need to go insane. Dont put pressure on yourself to be with X person or by X date. I agree with the focus on your own goals/hobbies. Girls naturally gravitate towards a man with a plan and a drive to succeed. The rest will fall into place.

8. Girls don't care about looks. They want a provider.

MrBlue201 likes this.