1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm having issues with lust

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by skepticaljoe, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Mairsiltp

Mairsiltp New Fapstronaut

This is my exact struggle right now. On a 23 day streak, and every day this week the staring and objectification have gotten worse. Its like im fighting for control of my own body against some pervert who wants the exact opposite of me. I physically see that women see me and feel creeped out, but i can barely stop my self from looking, let alone treat them normally. Specifically worked today on self control, and looking away as soon as i saw them and resisting the urge to look back. It was painful, but there is hope for a brighter future through rigorous retraining of habits

skepticaljoe likes this.
  2. FY_33

FY_33 Fapstronaut

when in 2-3 weeks, i feel like i can f*ck every girl i met in gym. But, once flatlines come, you will even have no interest in girls anymore. My flatline hits me hard at week 5 and week 7, also many days ago. Wait for 1 months bro, you will see girls are more beautiful, not just by her body. But her face, her smile, her soul:)

skepticaljoe likes this.
  3. Toprawman

Toprawman Fapstronaut

I patiently wait to pull out of my struggles and get like you, my friend.

skepticaljoe likes this.
  4. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Only a prolonged period dedicated to the mastery of self-control will make you able to deal with lust in a constructive and productive way. Mainly, it is about letting your ego go and not having anymore control over you which can only be achieved through the practice of self-control and mastery.
    It took me an entire 18 months of hard-mode in order to get to this stage where lust isn't much of an issue anymore, because staying away from PMO (which is one of the hardest battles a man can stand up against) for that long of time gives you a confidence-boost and diminished sensed of neediness, hence your ego doesn't have the same power anymore. The more you free yourself from your ego, the more free, tranquil, and accepting of any situation will you be.

skepticaljoe and Deleted Account like this.