1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm I Really Alone or By Myself.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Javon3000, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Javon3000

Javon3000 Fapstronaut

This feeling of being alone is a cancer that is fought in the front of my heart. I've seen how it causes death when it manifests itself. On the news on youtube and I noticed how Its just a void filled with jealousy and envy, because it has nothing to do with self satisfaction.
    This purpose I observe overthrows this cancer, the need to alow love to build me up.
    I wake up and walk with the sun and the birds, and wind, even the moon and the stars because I know people have died and they can nolonger have what I choose to cherish. The world was made for me, and why should I say it isn't a good enough gym for my powers to work?
    I look, hear, smell, I listen, move, and talk. I comprehend what life gives me and why should I ever say I want anything. The world is mine, the power is given and only I can steal it away.
    Any wrong I've done to my self I've done so to the whole world. Could it be me just feeling incomplete, or not ready? These queastions rest on the front of my heart. This time it will heal with the power of life, with the Sun, birds, the wind, moon and these stars.
    #Atlien #Walk #SelfSituation

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    I Free I likes this.
  2. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Deep .
    The Truth .

3. Tested

Tested Fapstronaut

Javon3000 likes this.