I'm looking for an AP - 24 M student Europe

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Jamaal120, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Jamaal120

Jamaal120 Fapstronaut

As in description,
    I struggle with PMO very long time, I was few times on the verge of success(16 days streak), but eventually everything collapsed.
    About me
    - 24 Male, graduating this year
    - I struggle sometimes with regret that "I could achieve more in my life"
    - Currently overweight

I wanna offer you help and support during whole that process. Details, how will we write to each other, we can discuss in private messages.
    You can be religious, I used to be religious, and I'm still churchgoer(but only that remains).

English is not my first language btw

2. oretna

oretna Fapstronaut

Hi, how can I contact you thru a private message?

3. Patillitas

Patillitas Fapstronaut

Hey @Jamaal120 . I am 24 years old, graduated last year and english is my sencond language too.
    I want to try finding an AP, maybe it can help to achieve my NOFAP goals.
    I felt really identified with this quote: I struggle sometimes with regret that "I could achieve more in my life"; because I do know that I can give much more, I have too much more potential in many aspects. And maybe PMO is the reason why I feel like stopped.
    Also we can do a group to encourage with @oretna, I am willing to support betweem ourselves by anyway.
    Regardss

4. oretna

oretna Fapstronaut

Hi, nice thought, but maybe you two are so young (or I so old) that we could possibly benefit from having the AP contacts with people nearer to our own age groups. Thanks anyway! And good luck with all your life goals!