1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm missing something from my life

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ifthisislove, Aug 29, 2015.

1. THeRagE

THeRagE Fapstronaut

As addicts we tend to want immediate results. I agree with getting a job but also you got to put your self out there. Also every time that voice inside your head says your not good enough defy it. When that voice comes up do what it tells you not too. The little voice inside our head is our worst enemy.

ifthisislove and Asgardian36 like this.
  2. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

Oh I am putting myself out there. I'm registered with a lot of job agencies for instance. Like I've said before, my self belief is now quite strong.

There have also been a few developments where I'm now looking to go full time freelance, which might be a better option to take. Between now and the end of the year I'm going to Germany, Norway, Spain, Lebanon and maybe Finland for assignments, so being full time employed right now might not be such a good idea.

THeRagE and JoePineapples like this.
  3. THeRagE

THeRagE Fapstronaut

That's good to hear.

ifthisislove likes this.
  4. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

This Eliot Hulse video I watched a while ago really kick started and reinvigorated my desire to become the best version of myself and the self belief required. In fact, this was the video that introduced me to him:

5. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

@Jock

This Northern track has been in my head for some time. It comes and goes into my sphere of consciousness ever since I heard it on a Northern Soul radio show at the beginning of this year. But it's reinforced with every flatline/rejection/being ignored. Do you like it?

"What's one more tear I've cried before, what's one more heartache to the score, what's one more Sunday filled with rain, one more tear filled with pain.."

6. yousuff

yousuff Fapstronaut

Good post. I looked a bit ugly and bit older than my age. I do not think women will like me but i am not worried about it. I am on my way to achieve my dream soon and i will fight till my last breathing.

ifthisislove likes this.
  7. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

So:

I have an interview and test for a course I want to enrol in today. I think I'm prepared. I'm cold showered, revised, dressed and ready to go in the next half hour.

I really want this. Like, really, really want it. Wish me all the best guys!