1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm missing something

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by g_oon, Oct 5, 2020.

1. g_oon

g_oon New Fapstronaut

I just got out of a period of relapse, and this might sound disappointing, but I've made more progress then I have previously (Look at my day counter).

To get straight to the point, I'm depressed, for some reason. I don't know if its just me or NoFap, but I really feel as if a part of me is missing. It feels as if I've been missing this part of me for a long time, and I'm just now acknowledging it. Everytime I look at my past mistakes, (with girls, my grades, my behavior, etc.) I cringe a little, and It makes me angry and sad that I can't go back in time to fix those things. It's been like this for a few days and It just seems like it's getting worse.

Is this part of the process? Have I hit the emotional flatline this soon into my streak? I neep help, on NoFap and how to deal with my emotions.

2. It's your brain trying to trick you to develop stress and then relapse.
    Mind is a very powerful tool, it can bend reality if you choose it wisely but if you don't then it'll eat you and destroy you.
    Learn to tame this beast, Meditate for 15 mins like RIGHT NOW, if you feel any calmer then do it daily twice.

Also look back and see, has your mind tricked you to M in past by giving the same emotional chatter? You will get my point.

g_oon likes this.