1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm new,pl help!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Hey everyone!
    It is a pleasure to be here at NoFap community, first of all congratulations for the wonderful work you have done and keep on doing it.
    I'd like to give my brief introduction:-
    I am male, 15yrs old from India. I accidentally masturbated my first time (about 2.5yrs ago) and since then been purely addicted to PMO. Earlier I used to just M then about 2 yrs ago started watching hot/nude pics and since last 1.5yrs been indulged into P.
    M really had a devastating effect on me as:-
    1. I felt severe pain in knees after M
    2. I felt severe pain in my lower back after M
    3. Hair Loss
    4. Sometimes pain in my penis
    5. Felt guilty internally
    I have been trying to quit it , but my highest streak is 4-5 days. Once I even Did M 3times. Yesterday only I did M about 2 times. I really cried yesterday and on net found NoFap. I am really determined to stop PMO so that I could rewire , reboot myself and save my sex stamina , also I feel ashamed of watching someone nude and doing M.
    I am new so please help ASAP with useful guidance and do tell me how to start a noFap 90day challenge and what I've got to do.
    Thank you.

2. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

Welcome to the forum, there is a lot of experience here so read up and feel free to ask questions.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Hey @coclover13 ,

I'm nobody special on here. Just a regular user saying, "welcome".

There is so much support on this forum, the profiles and the various groups. It works if you work it. I don't offer advise. I offer only my ESH (experience, strength and hope).

My ESH is that NoFap is about action and that meant work for me. It is not about "not doing something", for me, it is about working my program.

Work it? Oh yeah. There's work to be done, that's what's worked for me. Two things I've found necessary.

1. I had to Learn the NoFap Program.

2. Getting involved with the community on here was vital to help my recovery.

Learn the NoFap Program
    The resources listed on the "New Users: List of Rebooting Resources" helped me find my way around the reasons behind the program and the terms used.

They are:

You can find this same list on the top of the forum you posted this message on at - the "New to NoFap" forum.

Get Involved with the Community
    The community has been my lifeline. I've found journals I love, people who are very supportive and a place where I could get to work helping in a small way others.

Remember, I'm just a normal user with no magic powers. But, I can:

• Read Journals, and comment when I have ESH
    • Find people I admire and stay in touch via their profiles
    • Pick a forum and make sure every post gets and answer. I can't answer them all, but that's good - different opinions make for a better group.
    • Post in my journal (I could be better at it - but I do milestone posts at least) To make a journal go to the section listed by age and start one. Keep all your journal posts in one thread. But, for random thoughts, you can create a new thread.
    Looking forward to seeing you around on the forums,

* L

PS - Think of pmo like a wolf. Stay near the center of the group with the winners and the wolf has a more difficult time finding you. But, stray near the edges of the community and the wolf can pick you off.

4. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! We're all here to help each other. I hope you keep coming back.

5. You have made the right decision in taking the steps now to protect yourself from years of mindless PMO addiction. God bless and guide you.

6. Sorry, typo coclover! :oops: :p